Finished?

[Post New]by sweetascndy25 on Dec 28, 13 9:34 PM
I have finished both Plains battle and Desert Siege. All with 3 stars on each level. However it's showing 360/120 in stars. How do I get the other stars?

Re:Finished?

[Post New]by SonnyPoo on Dec 29, 13 6:09 PM
How did you manage to finish this with 3 star s in all levels. You must be a master !

jellypuppy
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by jellypuppy on Jan 3, 14 7:24 PM
A number like 100/120 would indicate you needed to get more stars, you have received more than the amount listed. You have pointed out an odd quirk to this game as the max stars counted does not equal the max available. If you had beat all 20 levels in both Plains and Desert at 3 stars on a single difficulty, you would have earned 120 stars.

drgnstrm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by drgnstrm on Jan 13, 14 2:52 PM
I got 320/120 stars too. Got all the levels on 3 stars, looks like they just expected you to do one level all the way through and maybe start new for the next level up but if you take advantage of the possible glitch that carries over the power ups to the harder levels and the potion power ups it makes the harder levels just a little easier

It does feel like though when you finished all that it isn't over that there should be more. Nothing acts like you have completed a little odd but no biggie

Edited on 01/13/2014 at 2:54:24 PM PST

Go to: