attention modarater: No credit for finishing xmas collectables and xmas quest

[Post New]by darlenenightowl on Dec 29, 13 2:32 AM
I finished the chritsmas collectables yesterday and no sybol came up for me to get my gold. I did cash out each item set as i got them, is that the problem? If so it would of be nice to know that ahead of time. The other I been shown that i have finished all the quest and I have but no reward yet . Do i have to wait for that or should i have got it right away?

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

Re: attention modarater: No credit for finishing xmas collectables and xmas quest

[Post New]by efi24 on Dec 29, 13 2:48 AM
Yup, same here - no reward for finishing the collections (saved and finished all four together) and no reward for finishing 24 quests (just spent 30 something thousand gold coins for nothing).
And seems like all players got the short end of the stick here so please do or at the very least say something about this as it is very annoying and frustrating!
Thank you.

KKim
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

Re: attention modarater: No credit for finishing xmas collectables and xmas quest

[Post New]by KKim on Dec 29, 13 6:03 AM
Yes, same here. I even waited until the last day to collect my gold but I see it as they only "wanted" each person to beable to collect only once (otherwise no need for the coin and Gold sale). No more than one Santa glasses, elves pendant, blue print, naughty book ect. It's their game and we are to follow their rules like it or not and I don't like it. Used to love this game and now ptth. They won't open any more locked doors until probably Easter. Tired of waiting. Hopefully more bugs will be removed by then.

alicemary
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by alicemary on Dec 29, 13 6:49 AM
No credit for Xmas task or collections. Game is quite boring.

[Post New]by rbbaker on Dec 29, 13 7:18 AM
I am having the same problem. No gold for Christmas collectibles.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Dec 29, 13 7:34 AM
This has all been posted elsewhere, so they must have got some sort of message by now!
However, the puzzle for me is why at the bottom of the pop-up screen with the ghost it clearly says that I have done 24 our of 24 quests and yet in the main box it does not show 24 quests as completed - and in the achievements list it still shows 23/24.

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Dec 29, 13 7:45 AM
wulfruna wrote:This has all been posted elsewhere, so they must have got some sort of message by now!
However, the puzzle for me is why at the bottom of the pop-up screen with the ghost it clearly says that I have done 24 our of 24 quests and yet in the main box it does not show 24 quests as completed - and in the achievements list it still shows 23/24.

Mine says that as well, however I am not going to complain. I couldn't care less really I had fun playing that is what counts.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Dec 29, 13 7:56 AM
Me, too . I am not complaining about this - just puzzled! Though it really would be quite nice to get that special award after working so hard for it....
It has been fun and I think we should be a bit more appreciative of the effort they have gone to to give us a Christmas story to follow. It is a pity it wasn't perfect, but it gets pretty close.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Dec 29, 13 8:28 AM
I got the prize for completing 24 quests. It was a ham that increased my energy level by 50. But I still have not gotten credit for completing all for sets. This game owes me a whole lot of gold.

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Dec 29, 13 10:13 AM
april3850 wrote:I got the prize for completing 24 quests. It was a ham that increased my energy level by 50. But I still have not gotten credit for completing all for sets. This game owes me a whole lot of gold.

No one else got the 40 free gold either. You are owed the same amount of gold as the rest of us.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Dec 29, 13 10:17 AM
I wonder how it is that one or two people have managed to get the ham - well done!

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Dec 29, 13 10:34 AM
wulfruna wrote:I wonder how it is that one or two people have managed to get the ham - well done!
Must be the ones that put the $400+ dollars into it so that the rich folks get to have ham dinner and the poor folks get clam chowder, just kidding but they are suppose to be privileged lol

Edited on 12/29/2013 at 10:35:34 AM PST

mutzi52
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by mutzi52 on Dec 29, 13 10:55 AM
Just wanted to say - I did receive the ham when I completed the 24th quest and I haven't spent one real penny on this game. I have no idea why it worked for me and not for others. But I don't have my 40 gold bars for the collectibles.

batgirl25
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by batgirl25 on Dec 29, 13 10:57 AM
I have never spent any real money on this game. I am glad I have not. I too have never received the gold for finishing Christmas quest/achievements. It is a shame to not get the reward after putting in a whole lot of hours/daily.

[Post New]by marguerite1212 on Dec 29, 13 11:11 AM
I am in the same boat as the others. Got all the Christmas Collectibles but no 40 gold bars. I am on Level 48 and all of my cities are done except for W.Virginia...but now I am really getting bored. What next?

[Post New]by kimmymon on Dec 29, 13 12:54 PM
I too got ham for finishing 24 quests but still received no gold for finishing xmas quests

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Dec 29, 13 12:59 PM
batgirl25 wrote:I have never spent any real money on this game. I am glad I have not. I too have never received the gold for finishing Christmas quest/achievements. It is a shame to not get the reward after putting in a whole lot of hours/daily.

Makes us all wonder why some got it and some didn't really it does. However I was joking earlier. Some think they deserve more then us freebie folks lol.

mutzi52
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by mutzi52 on Dec 29, 13 1:38 PM
cissyr1768 wrote:
batgirl25 wrote:I have never spent any real money on this game. I am glad I have not. I too have never received the gold for finishing Christmas quest/achievements. It is a shame to not get the reward after putting in a whole lot of hours/daily.

Makes us all wonder why some got it and some didn't really it does. However I was joking earlier. Some think they deserve more then us freebie folks lol.

I knew you were joking, but did want to say I received it.

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on Dec 29, 13 2:35 PM
I also got credit for finishing the 24 xmas quests, but not the 40 gold. I wonder what the difference is between the people that got credit and didn't get credit. I have never had the issues that seem to affect some people. I have only had the issues that affect everybody. There has to be some reason that this happens. It would be nice for the developers to figure this out.

[Post New]by mellowtraumatic on Dec 29, 13 2:46 PM
cissyr1768 wrote:

Pshaw. Nobody thinks that. The ones that put money into it just tend to be a little more disappointed when things don't work as promised. I include myself in that since I've put in a tidy bit of cash, which I don't mind doing at all as long as I'm having fun. I've not had a problem with losing gold like a lot of players seem to have had.

It's all good anyway. I've been amusing myself with Awakening Kingdoms, which is pretty much an ART: American Dreamin' clone from the same developer.

Go to: