GILEAN
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Turkish Prison

[Post New]by GILEAN on Mar 15, 09 1:26 AM
The pentagram on the ground - can I skip it and not do it - so hard.

I cant see the sarcophagus with snake (and bright stone above). Is the stone always there or does it only appear when pentagram on ground done?

This is the first time I've been really stuck in the game.

KayleighJ
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Turkish Prison

[Post New]by KayleighJ on Mar 15, 09 7:49 AM
Unfortunately, you cannot skip it.

I wish there was a quick and easy fix for ya, but to my knowledge there isn't one. It was by far one of the most frustrating puzzles I've encountered in a game in a very long time; but it CAN be done with a lot of patience and practice.

GILEAN
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by GILEAN on Mar 16, 09 10:48 PM
Do the DEVELOPERS of games really believe we want to mess around for days trying to draw a pentagram?? I KNOW the direction to go (I've drawn it for myself) I've read how to do it and I'm stuck and fed up!

[Post New]by hannah_2007 on Mar 17, 09 7:59 AM
That is no big deal.
Wait and see when you have to hold the mouse and try to fill
something with dust " after the pantagram "
I cant do it....... and feed up.
I have try everything and it keep telling me " HOLD MOUSE BUTTON DOWN WHILE MOVING "
What a joke if u go out of that square all white stuff dissapear ????????
I must be a fool to have done this for so many hrs.
Very bad........... and dont you dare stop for to long. The message will come back and you just
do not know if you have acccomplish anything.And dont let go of the bottoon same thing.
I just can not get out of there.
I have try other ways to get out but no way did I see one.
I believe if I had a stick of dynamite I would blow out that stupid wall.

Dont tell me it is my mouse ............... cause it is NOT

mado
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by mado on Mar 17, 09 8:18 AM
i am having the same problem also. am so agrivated with the game keep trying but cant do it. HELP

[Post New]by jbiggiediva on Mar 17, 09 3:54 PM
I'm stuck on the rubbing of the square, too. Anyone figured it out yet? I've tried drawing patterns and just rubbing till I can't rub anymore. I've about given up completely!

[Post New]by MeganMontgomery on Mar 17, 09 4:00 PM
the blue light is a pain in the toockus but can be done...slowly!!

click on blue light with your dagger from your inventory in your 'hand'...the light will start to form a line, steadily and carefully follow that blue line with your mouse pointer..keeping left mouse button held down the entire time... until it completes the pentagram. A couple tries is all it took me once I figured out the pace of it.

The rubbing on the wall is a large pentagram....not a star, but an upside down star

Edited on 03/17/2009 at 4:08:59 PM PST

[Post New]by jbiggiediva on Mar 17, 09 5:06 PM
Yay! I finally got it! Thanks!

GILEAN
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Pentagram Turkish Prison

[Post New]by GILEAN on Mar 18, 09 2:56 AM
I am fed up with this. I understand how it should be done, I have drawn a pentagram showing the directions to draw. I dont believe I can ever do it as the line disappears almost immediately.

I've been stuck for DAYS.

Can you give us a cheat of some kind? Lots of us are stuck here.

nurtom
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by nurtom on Mar 20, 09 7:58 AM
r u still stuck.follow the blue line when turns do the same but dont go faster the the lines otherwise you start again the trick is to antisipate wich way its gonna go.yes there is a cheat code you can have it at gameboomer.com and create an account.i asked one for anther place in the game but it still does not work so i am still stuck

Memaslove
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Memaslove on Mar 20, 09 8:46 AM
You could go to gameboomers and get the walkthrough by Kheops Studios, it is in great detail, I just finised the game but had to use the walkthrough alot.
memaslove

Go to: