KKim
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

Hope To See You at Easter...

[Post New]by KKim on Dec 29, 13 6:51 AM
The most of us know how this game works. First... It is "Free" and no one is forced to buy Gold or Coins. If it is a weekness of yours then you will buy. I was like that in the beginning. I thought because it's free I bought the smallest of coins and gold.
I learnt how to know what is a good deal and what is a rip off. Time and Patience is the key here. It is VERY Good to look into the Newly Listed Auctions from time to time.... here is where you can find the lowest of prices (if your first) and you can see who the greedy ones are. Logs and bricks ? You can only use so many of them after awhile, so sell what they have for a cheaper price and you will get ahead. Really now, what do I need over 2 thousand bricks for.... I believe for the "Coming soon" events, I will have more than enough. Take care and Happy New 2014.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

Re:Hope To See You at Easter...

[Post New]by april3850 on Dec 29, 13 8:40 AM
Im hoping there will be something before Easter. Maybe..... Happy New Year!!!!!

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Dec 29, 13 10:25 AM
It's a bit soon to expect something next week - give the guys a break!!!!!!!!!!!!
Easter is the next obvious Festival and we need them to take their time to make sure everything works properly before release. Much better to get it right rather than rush things. In the meantime we can look forward to getting the general upgrades hopefully with new buildings and cities.

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Dec 29, 13 10:43 AM
I think Easter would be great. It will give them plenty of time to get things ready. This way they can spend months working on it and work out all the bugs and issues. As for New years I expect nothing for New years. Its way to close.

minmer
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by minmer on Dec 29, 13 10:44 AM
wulfruna wrote:It's a bit soon to expect something next week - give the guys a break!!!!!!!!!!!!
Easter is the next obvious Festival and we need them to take their time to make sure everything works properly before release. Much better to get it right rather than rush things. In the meantime we can look forward to getting the general upgrades hopefully with new buildings and cities.

May be some little extra at "Carnival" or on Valentine`s Day. I at least expect some extra pet accessories. Though they may be expensive.

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on Dec 29, 13 2:43 PM
Looking at the clue for the next Ran owl, it should be for Valentine's day. It talks about falling in love with it, which sound like Valentine's day to me. The last one talks about costume ideas, which sounds like Halloween. The middle one I am not sure about. It says: What fresh thing will Ran be doing next. Any guesses to what the clue is referring to?

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Dec 29, 13 6:44 PM
meinaz wrote:Looking at the clue for the next Ran owl, it should be for Valentine's day. It talks about falling in love with it, which sound like Valentine's day to me. The last one talks about costume ideas, which sounds like Halloween. The middle one I am not sure about. It says: What fresh thing will Ran be doing next. Any guesses to what the clue is referring to?

"Fresh Thing" sounds like Spring to me. Probably Easter. Thats what Easter is to many who are not Christian. Its a celebration of the opening of Spring, a fresh start.

Go to: