Carpenter's hut

[Post New]by kjmunch on Mar 15, 09 5:49 AM
I am stuck in the carpenter's hut. I clicked on the door heard the guards talking, then clicked on the window saw that I would need a ladder but it won't let me pick up the ladder pieces or the saw.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

Carpenter's hut

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Mar 15, 09 8:42 AM
kjmunch wrote:I am stuck in the carpenter's hut. I clicked on the door heard the guards talking, then clicked on the window saw that I would need a ladder but it won't let me pick up the ladder pieces or the saw.

It's because you need to do something else first, you will not be able to pick up things in this game until you have to or have done other things I found that all the way through. I can't remember what i did first, i think this is the room where there is a key under the mat just put your cursor all over until the area sparkles just try everything I know there is a sequence that you have to fill in order to be able to progress, look in the boxes try everything

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

Re:Carpenter's hut

[Post New]by LoriW on Mar 24, 10 6:48 PM
After clicking on the window and being told you need a ladder you should be able to pick up the ladder pieces. You will not be able to pick up the saw until later.

Go to: