shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Who will read this?

[Post New]by shorenuf on Dec 30, 13 12:36 AM
Amazing that this is voted the best Match 3 of the year and no update was issued for the Mac version which suffered the same saving issue as the PC version.

Yes, I posted here and wrote to tech support on November 23. Tech support acknowledged my request, but I have no idea how they followed up.

My notes to them:
"Just like the PC players, the game did not save my profile or progress either. Oddly, it did record that I had played for 20 minutes. I'm playing on an iMac, OS 10.8.5. I posted this in the game forum tech issues thread right along with the PC players, but it was ignored. It's really annoying to see the PC game get fixed so quickly."

It doesn't feel good to go unnoticed.

Edited on 12/30/2013 at 12:49:29 AM PST

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:Who will read this?

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 31, 13 2:47 PM
Hello shorenuf,

I'm very sorry about the delay in getting you this information, but there has been an update for the Mac version of this game. To find out more about that, just click HERE.

Because this is a tech issue and it's been resolved. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Please feel free to let me or one of the other Moderators know if you have any questions or concerns!

bfgDeveron

Go to: