chaosIM
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

The end of quests :(

[Post New]by chaosIM on Dec 30, 13 4:11 AM
I'm level 38 and seems I have just finished my last quest (upgrade orchard to level 4). Will there be new ones appearing as I level up, or is this it for now? I really enjoyed playing the game so far, but as with other similar games, without quests it becomes boring fast. Can anyone hint possible wait till the new game update?

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Dec 30, 13 6:31 AM
chaosIM wrote:I'm level 38 and seems I have just finished my last quest (upgrade orchard to level 4). Will there be new ones appearing as I level up, or is this it for now? I really enjoyed playing the game so far, but as with other similar games, without quests it becomes boring fast. Can anyone hint possible wait till the new game update?

Yeah, I'd like to know this too...
Also, since you have no more quests (wow! haven't managed to finance last orchard's upgrade yet myself lol), was there at any point a quest to open the third portal in Fairy Dragon Nest? A quest or an option to do so? As I think it's the only portal that won't open for me and I find it kind of weird, maybe even a bug?

chaosIM
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:The end of quests :(

[Post New]by chaosIM on Dec 30, 13 9:02 AM
Also not able to open the third mini-scene at Fairy Dragon Nest, but is anyone? I assumed this was in the 'coming soon' category.
As for the upgrade, it wasn't easy and I played a lot of thread&needle and artifact mini-games since they give out most coins even on the first level. Also, I managed to cash in on some rare collectables I found along the way.

minmer
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by minmer on Dec 31, 13 3:28 AM
chaosIM wrote:I'm level 38 and seems I have just finished my last quest (upgrade orchard to level 4). Will there be new ones appearing as I level up, or is this it for now? I really enjoyed playing the game so far, but as with other similar games, without quests it becomes boring fast. Can anyone hint possible wait till the new game update?

Well, there should be a quest to upgrade the orchard to Level 5 (I've got that quest) and it will cost a "mere" 45,000 bolgins to do so.

chaosIM
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by chaosIM on Dec 31, 13 7:52 AM
Actually my mistake in the first post, I did upgrade orchard to level 5 not 4 as I wrote in there, and that was the last quest I had.

minmer
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by minmer on Dec 31, 13 3:53 PM
chaosIM wrote:Actually my mistake in the first post, I did upgrade orchard to level 5 not 4 as I wrote in there, and that was the last quest I had.

Have you upgraded all the other buildings to Level 5 as well?

chaosIM
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by chaosIM on Dec 31, 13 8:19 PM
Orchard is my only level 5 building, all others are 3 or 4, it's just too expensive to upgrade anything.

Go to: