annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

I got another computer and downloaded update with the christmas stuff.

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Dec 30, 13 4:56 AM
Ok, I got another computer and downloaded update which had Christmas on it. When it is over will /can I get my level back where I was before, or do I have to start another game. I sure hope I can get my levels back. The Christmas stuff seem to begin at the beginning levels but I was hoping it was because it was an update with new holiday. Help me know ahead of time. My other computer died, but I downloaded my games from bigfish. I hope I can retain my progress from before? Thanks somebody please answer

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

I got another computer and downloaded update with the christmas stuff.

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Dec 30, 13 5:07 AM
annibelle1 wrote:Ok, I got another computer and downloaded update which had Christmas on it. When it is over will /can I get my level back where I was before, or do I have to start another game. I sure hope I can get my levels back. The Christmas stuff seem to begin at the beginning levels but I was hoping it was because it was an update with new holiday. Help me know ahead of time. My other computer died, but I downloaded my games from bigfish. I hope I can retain my progress from before? Thanks somebody please answer

annibelle1

Your game progress is saved on your computer. If you have access to your old computer, you will be able to get your old levels back...if you do not have access to the information on your old computer, the game will start over as it already has. Are you able to access anything on your old computer?

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Re:I got another computer and downloaded update with the christmas stuff.

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Dec 30, 13 9:54 AM
No, I cannot pull up anything on the other computer.I will have to wait until I can do up to that level again! I just won't have the wherewithall to do it again. I will eventually do a game, etc. Then, maybe I will be back to being hooked again? LOL. Who knows.

Go to: