Cynkee
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Totally stuck

[Post New]by Cynkee on Dec 30, 13 11:35 AM
One active area on the Plans, but can't figure out what to do, especially with absolutely useless hint button that just throws sparkles above itself. Inventory includes red bulb, 1/4 medallion, 2/4 negatives, ladder steps, duct tape and screwdriver. Active area is pier, and I'm frustrated and clueless. Help, anyone?

Re:Totally stuck

[Post New]by MerleInNashville on Jan 8, 14 4:16 PM
This is exactly where I am stuck. I know I saw the ladder early on but can't remember where. Did you ever get past this point? Do you know where the ladder is? I have the rungs...

Murray4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Murray4 on Jan 9, 14 3:30 PM
The ladder is just beyond the lantern on the pier by the tree. Then go to the bedroom and open the vent thingy up high, it will give you the top to the lantern in order to insert the green bulb.
I forgot to put the negatives in order and now I'm stuck down in the basement with the safe. Strange playing game. All sorts of probs.
Good luck!! MLM

[Post New]by MerleInNashville on Jan 11, 14 10:50 AM
Thanks Murray4!

[Post New]by Stick70 on Jan 22, 14 12:30 PM
When I click on "The ladder just beyond the lantern on the pier by the tree" I still only get the boat. No ladder.

bunnydog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,878 Posts

[Post New]by bunnydog on Feb 5, 14 5:34 AM
The ladder is directly below the lantern next to the oar.

[Post New]by queenbee0114 on May 9, 14 9:42 PM
The hint usually highlights which way you need to go to leave the area you are in.

Edited on 05/09/2014 at 9:42:52 PM PST

Go to: