enibas95
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

access violation

[Post New]by enibas95 on Dec 30, 13 12:25 PM
still problems. did everything to fix but nothing helped. still stuck at mirror.

Re:access violation

[Post New]by jibsail1 on Dec 30, 13 1:20 PM
me too. deleted and re-installed three times with three new "names" to begin game all over again. Also, "updated" video drivers (no new drivers at this time for my 2013 laptop). Same result. Stuck at Mirror with three jewels. Game freezes and I get an access violation.

[Post New]by linda434 on Dec 30, 13 3:23 PM
me too 3 times im normally a happy fish but this not cool

[Post New]by the3rdparty on Dec 30, 13 3:45 PM
If you are stuck in the mirror here is what the Big Fish says.

Thanks for writing in. We are reaching out to everyone who has mentioned an access violation error or freezing at the mirror in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers. While we haven't had the chance to read through each and every email yet, we wanted to let you know that we’re working very hard to get back to providing the timely service that we are known for.

The developer has been working hard to resolve this issue since it was identified. We are hopeful that there will be another update released very soon which will clear up the issue.

When an update is released it will be announced on the Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Forum. There is a link to this below:

Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Forum

(U R Here)

Yeah - it is that third jewel - I am so glad all we need to do is wait because I didn't want to give up this game which I love.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

[Post New]by mellowfall on Dec 30, 13 3:55 PM
Had the same trouble.....hope there is a fix soon

co_ff_ee
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

RIGHT THING TO DO

[Post New]by co_ff_ee on Dec 30, 13 11:46 PM
I too have the problem most everyone else is having.. I think the right thing for Big Fish to do is take it down until you get it fixed.. It's awful to keep offering it and then they run in to the same problem.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 31, 13 4:18 AM
I just added the last of the 3 gems to the mirror, it opened, and the game froze. I had to leave via task manager. After that, I went back in, had to add the last gem again, and got access violation error.

I have to admit that I only ever got an access violation error with ERS games - not all of them, but when I got one it was one of their games.

Can't continue now...

nyghtfn
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by nyghtfn on Dec 31, 13 4:43 AM
Well, it's good to know I'm not alone at least. Am having the same trouble at the red gem. When they do release an update, will I be able to download the update and continue from there, or will I have to start over?
Anybody know?
Thanks

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 31, 13 4:45 AM
Nyghtfn... you shouldn't have to start over. Usually, when there is a glitch in a game and you install an update, you continue from where you left off.

Happy New Year, everyone !!

[Post New]by zuniga65 on Dec 31, 13 9:39 AM
reinstalled still does same thing

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 31, 13 9:47 AM
Hello All,

I just wanted to pop in here and let you know that our developers are still working hard to resolve this issue, so we can get you back to playing your games.

We're trying to keep all of these posts in one place, so it's easier to collect the information. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to keep things tidy. If you'd like to discuss this issue further, feel free to post in the tech thread for this game. Just click on the text below to reach it:

Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers

Thanks for your patience!

bfgDeveron

Go to: