Paraphrasing an old cartoon, "We have met the Grinch, and it is BoomZap."

Edited on 12/30/2013 at 1:11:16 PM PST

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

Re:The Grinch

[Post New]by april3850 on Dec 30, 13 1:39 PM
But the Grinch gave everything back at the end. So why is everyone still missing gold???

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Dec 30, 13 3:42 PM
You know I believe that it is great that a free game like this gives us the gold. Therefore many of us are happy waiting on the developers to work on the issue and to give us the new update. However by the looks some folks have no intention at all of waiting, Wait like the rest of us and then be happy when we get it. Gosh we have heard nothing at all but complaints for over a week now, while the rest of us are waiting quietly in the background. What a Christmas we all had listening just to complaints. Makes me wonder if any of you have ever praised BFG and Boom zap for what they have done??

Technical issues like the gold and stuff have their own area. Had you of read around today you would have seen that boomzap is working on the issues.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Dec 30, 13 6:15 PM
I agree. I hate whiners. Yes this game has previously freq not given us money for items we've auctioned and the other long list of injustices-but I just shrug my shoulders and move on. This is, with all its flaws, the most fun I've had playing an online game. Kudos to the developers and to BF for bring it to us. Waiting to see what's next.
(Mpendo aka Aksanti)

Edited on 12/30/2013 at 6:16:14 PM PST

jey12345
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by jey12345 on Dec 30, 13 6:23 PM
SERIOUSLY. How many threads do we need to have about how crappy this game/BoomZap/BFG is? You can't find any actual game play advice or questions without wading through all the whining these days.

If you don't like the game....

MOVE ON.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Dec 30, 13 7:09 PM
This forum is for expressing opinions whether good or bad. If you want to bring about change you cant just sit back and do nothing and say nothing. All the complaining that so many of us are doing I dont mind because if no one complains and everybody acts like things are fine, then nothing will change. Peaceful protests are a good thing.

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Dec 31, 13 11:59 AM
jey12345 wrote:SERIOUSLY. How many threads do we need to have about how crappy this game/BoomZap/BFG is? You can't find any actual game play advice or questions without wading through all the whining these days.

If you don't like the game....

MOVE ON.

I agree with this 100%. There are places made here on the forum just for the issues.

Go to: