redw00d
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Is Big Fish hurting its brand with these "free to play"games?

[Post New]by redw00d on Dec 30, 13 8:02 PM
Antique Road Trip - only one quest which can only proceed with 400 gold. I have 19. Christmas challenges came and left and mostly they were to decorate with $20K each.

Found - no lever for 2 collections so that I can complete the "15 of" Christmas quests." Reported to BF 14 days ago on a challenge that seemingly lasts at most 22 days. Left three messages in the forum, no response, probably 100 similar postings.

Found - Second Christmas fairy challenge of vanilla ice cream - widely seen as impossible, So no "Snow Fairy." Why even try? The rest of the game is stalled with 5 or so of each mob which each cost $5000 coins or so, and I have to get 5 or 6 more of each of them. Lots of food stored up, but no "QUEST" to use them on. & NO SKIP OPTION.

Awakenings - like this the best, but ran out of food resources on the 4th day, and have to wait and complete 2 or 5 items before having to wait another day for the experience level to fill up again.

No, I don't put my money in the show. I've seen the fora for that to be clear that I would put good money after bad.

I like the offerings on Big Fish. Like that there were many builder games in the last month or so.

These games, not exactly ready to uninstall, but close.

Edited on 12/30/2013 at 8:12:52 PM PST

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:Is Big Fish hurting its brand with these "free to play"games?

[Post New]by shagwendy on Dec 31, 13 11:03 AM
They're coming out with a new FTP by Elephant, Midnight Castle. Take a look through my posts and you can find the forum for it. The energy is handled a different way, you might like it better.

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

Re:Is Big Fish hurting its brand with these "free to play"games?

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Dec 31, 13 11:50 AM
I will keep playing ART but as usual I will just be playing it like I always do a bit in the evening so I can relax before bed time. I have better thins to do with my time and with my money. I normally only put money into the games that I make online daily, However this coming year I have other things needed in my life to spend my money on then BFG games. Even my membership will be cancelled after January.

Go to: