Collections

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Dec 30, 13 9:12 PM
Once we have collected all the items and accepted the reward for making a collection, is there a way to sell these collections? I have duplicates, but I don't know if you just keep them forever.

Re:Collections

[Post New]by StormyNightsky on Jan 1, 14 11:04 AM
I also have a lot of extras ... I have decided to auction off all of my extras at the starting price of 40 coins and the buy out price of 50 coins ... no matter what I have... it burns me up to see people put 10,000 coins or so for an item. It's just plain greedy. It's only a game people and coins are hard to come by. I hope everyone that reads this follows along.....

Edited on 01/01/2014 at 11:05:07 AM PST

[Post New]by StormyNightsky on Jan 1, 14 11:09 AM
I didn't really answer your question..... when you are in collections, click on your extra items..... I recommend you keep at least 10 for yourself so you can get more rewards ... anyway click on your item then click the "auction" button.... type in a starting bid then a sell out bid if you choose.

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on Jan 1, 14 11:15 AM
I have just started using the auction and have really enjoyed selling things. I haven't been as nice as you Stormy, but I try and be reasonable. I haven't really put up things that I know there are lots of but I have added things that are found at higher levels. I generally put the start at 50 coins and the buyout at 500 coins. I have found that I normally am able to sell everything. I am sure the ones that put the prices really high don't sell as much or can only sell to others that have lots of money (who probably don't need the auction).

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jan 1, 14 12:08 PM
I think selling easy to get items in a price of 50 is not such a bad idea in the long run as probably people will start playing this game long after us and might need them and this can be a small yet good income.
I saw someone offering the Silvia Conclaive what's her name crest (can only get it with 10 diamonds and offers a lotta blueprints) for 85,000!!!! coins, starting price 65,000! Like anyone's going to buy that! Talk about greedy!
I'm at a point when I can finally offer the Sunstone pendant and the goblin rune of precision so I do raise my prices there but still to fair prices and King Plushie for example - I've seen people asking 2,500 for it and such. I ask 800 and I've sold maybe 6 or 7 of it already. So, pricing high isn't always the best way to go...

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Collections

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jan 1, 14 9:03 PM
sheilamilo wrote:Once we have collected all the items and accepted the reward for making a collection, is there a way to sell these collections? I have duplicates, but I don't know if you just keep them forever.

When you accept the reward it means you cashed in one complete collection for whatever the reward was, it does it automatically. The number of each thing in your collection will go down by one and you will gain the money, experience, or resource. You can just keep turning in your complete collections for the reward or try to sell the individual pieces at the auction.

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Jan 2, 14 4:32 PM
Ahhh, I thought you got a 'collection' coin or whatever when you turned them in. Just the loot!

Thanks all!

As to auctions, it looks like you have to pay with diamonds to auction things you already have. Is this true? Or did I do it wrong?

Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Acashy on Jan 4, 14 12:35 AM
Haven't bothered much with the auction house at all, but just added a bunch of stuff on there with buyouts between 75-150 (mostly in the 75-100 range).

Was actually surprised how fast some of them sold. I just assumed that if I had a lot of one item, others would have too many of them aswell...

Edited on 01/04/2014 at 12:40:38 AM PST

[Post New]by Dr_Who on Jan 4, 14 10:43 AM
The pay with diamonds option is to get another one of the item. It is free o put te item up for auction

Go to: