[Post New]by lcjdqs on Dec 31, 13 9:22 AM
I have looked for candy apple stand and can not find it. Please help

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

Re:candy apple stand

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Dec 31, 13 11:54 AM
Has anyone bought a candy apple stand? Where did you find it?

[Post New]by gorillafish on Dec 31, 13 4:45 PM
I too would like to know where the Candy apple stand is. Is this a bug or are the developers missing this item? Come on Big Fish, maybe you should check if everything is in working order before releasing new games.

[Post New]by magnoliamoon on Dec 31, 13 6:57 PM
I've reported this to them also. I can't find it anywhere

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Jan 1, 14 9:10 AM
Thank you, I hope they fix this problem.

LunyKimberly
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by LunyKimberly on Jan 1, 14 1:08 PM
For those that have been wondering about this, I found the Candy Apple Stand...or at least I think I have - it's the only thing close that I can find.

This apparently isn't a shop you buy, it's one of the various "ruined" items around the park you've got to expand to and then restore. On the left side of the park, the row next to the premium/star expansion lots, fourth lot back there a "Ruined Candy Apple Stand". It looks like the typical candy apple with a bite taken out of it and a couple crossed boards where a window would go.

Like I said, it's the only thing close that I can find although it's more than a little sneaky of the developers to give us a daily quest like that without giving us any more clue as to where we're supposed to go to even be able to fulfill it.

Hope this helps people.

[Post New]by sugarloafpaul on Jan 19, 14 10:04 AM
There are many items that come up on the park visitor request list and a lot of times I am not far back enough in development to satisfy that request. I now have the candy apple stand and it's four lots back on the left side of the park.

I just got a request today for the bumper cars but they are back in the seventh row, so I'll just have to ignore that request. I build the attractions and shops as they pop up and I move up on levels. And I also shell out about seven bucks a week to purchase premium items, many of which generate a lot of coins and xp.

I am still trying to figure out how to hire mascots though. My park is now three lots deep on both sides and I am filling in a lot of space with numerous vendors, shops and restaurants and starting to generate more coins and xp to open up the lots further back, which cost more coins. So far, the most expensive lot was the one with the candy apple shop which costs 125,000 in coins and 75,000 in coins to restore the shop. The gyroscope, cotton candy vending cart and fish and chips cart are all on lots that cost 100,000 coins to expand on and each cost 75,000 to restore. I am currently saving to restore the fish and chips stand and I should be able to do it in an hour, since I have a lot of shops and attractions which will generate the coins I need to do so.

I'm now at level eighteen and notice that the next attraction that is a ride will be available when I get to level 20 I expect it to cost a lot of coins as has been my experience in the past. To be fair, the bigger rides and attractions along with more expensive vending cars, shops and restaurants do tend to generate more coins and xp. I also notice that one makes more coins if one chooses to visit the game every 1 to 2 hours.

[Post New]by Emr19700uib on May 15, 14 6:51 AM
"This apparently isn't a shop you buy, it's one of the various "ruined" items around the park you've got to expand to and then restore."

Yep, there it is! Thanks for the help!

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jun 15, 14 4:41 PM
and i'm finally just TWO squares away!!

Go to: