Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Ending... Your choice, but choose wisely [Spoiler]

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Dec 31, 13 10:44 AM
Well, I just finished the game.. at the end Charles offers a cup of tea to Allison. You can pick to accept the tea or decline. I accepted the tea and the game was over - Allison fell into a deep sleep and Charles' demon won. I could not replay the end and was not offered another chance to finish the game by picking the "decline tea" answer. I have to start all over under a new player. BUMMER!

Edited on 01/02/2014 at 1:38:08 PM PST

crmk09
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Ending... Your choice, but choose wisely

[Post New]by crmk09 on Jan 1, 14 6:38 AM
ending stinks/no warning reference to yes or no for tea

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Re:Ending... Your choice, but choose wisely

[Post New]by orphaned on Jan 1, 14 8:30 AM
dear crm09:

welcome to the forum!!!

and Happy New Year to Everyone !!!!

thanks to you and Penguin29 for the heads up about the ending!!

being a neverending child, have been too busy seeing what else I could get rather than playing with what already have (call me Petra Pan) so have yet to reach that point!! phew!!!!

but how like real life that is - suddenly - it's over all due to a wrong choice!! scary!!

am sooo glad do not like tea even more now!!!

thecaptain777
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:Ending... Your choice, but choose wisely [Spoiler]

[Post New]by thecaptain777 on Jan 12, 14 7:54 PM
Yes thanks for the warning - I wish I had read it before choosing. Devs, your bad!

smiliedaze
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by smiliedaze on Feb 5, 14 1:30 PM
I figured what better time to prick Charles with the pin then while he was heating up tea, I never would have foolishly drank it... stupid girl she deserves her fate... after all that rescue this is how she ends up... although I think if you drink the tea you should then have to finish the game as someone you saved ... thanks for returning the favor you catty girls
sigh back to the beginning for me......

smiliedaze
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by smiliedaze on Feb 5, 14 4:35 PM
Found the warning about tea! It is right next to the rooster before you go into the harem painting. If you click the tea pot next to the rooster she says something along the lines of "oh it is warm but only Charles and me should be in the castle, that can't be good"... sigh... foreshadowing at it's best

Go to: