The barrel mini game

[Post New]by redburnbabe on Dec 31, 13 11:10 AM
I am stuck at the barrel mini game at the Voodoo Hut. Anyone out there know how to turn them all into zeroes. Would be grateful for some help!!!!

Re:The barrel mini game

[Post New]by Bayberrylanes on Jan 22, 14 8:06 PM
I'm having problems with this mini game too. I tried using the game walk through and it showed a barrel with letters over each mark. It then said the solution was to turn the letters over in the order of L, F, D, G, L, J, D, E, I. I tried doing that many times, but it still isn't working I'm pulling my hair out over this one!

Has anyone else figured out how to successfully complete this mini game? Can I even go on without completing this one? It does say in the walk through you are to take the rose emblem after turning the tiled letters (X's and O's) over, but if I can't figure out how to do it there's no way to take anything. Help please!

csmith116
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by csmith116 on Feb 4, 14 1:15 PM
I am also stuck. Cannot find a skip button either. Been working on it for hours.

Bessie Mae

csmith116
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by csmith116 on Feb 4, 14 1:21 PM
I changed my level to easy and the bubbles in the picture frame changed. The top left one is skip..

[Post New]by KarenfromWI on May 3, 14 8:07 AM
If you separate it into 9 blocks, and label them DEF (top row) GHI (middle) and JKL
bottom row, then do L F D G L J D E I, it works.

Good luck.

Go to: