Placing antenna on top of TV in snack bar

[Post New]by cmounsey on Jan 1, 14 12:11 AM
I am having problems placing the antenna on top of the TV in the snack bar outside the museum. I can drag the antenna to the TV but it won't stay there and returns to original position. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Re:Placing antenna on top of TV in snack bar

[Post New]by Whosyerfish23 on Jan 1, 14 5:14 PM
Not to be smart-mouthed about it, but keep trying. I had a lot of trouble with it too, 'til I finally got it. It seems that the 'sweet spot' for that one is either very small, or not in the right place. Experiment with a little to the left, or right, higher or lower until you find it.

[Post New]by Lemonade_5 on Jan 10, 14 8:07 AM
I have the same problem... I've tried to do it for days now. What a stupid game. Any advice?!?

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jan 10, 14 5:02 PM
Hi Lemondade 5 & Welcome to the Pond,
I just played that part and I put the antenna directly in the middle of the TV and it went right on top of it where it is supposed to.

[Post New]by stephanie3673 on Jan 12, 14 3:26 AM
This is very frustrating!!! I can't get it to work either. I have been at this for at least 30 minutes! ARGHHHHH~

[Post New]by madicnm on Jan 12, 14 10:30 AM
I've been trying for at least an hr. Closed the game twice I was so frustrated! Have tried all suggestions and still no luck! Grrr!

[Post New]by Lemonade_5 on Jan 14, 14 5:17 AM
This is super frustrating. I seriously want my money back! I've tried everything and it's not even possible to skip this part of the game. Ridiculous. I've never had problems like this with Mystery Case Files.

[Post New]by Merwede on Jan 14, 14 6:40 AM
Big Fish, fix this problem with an update.
Please.
Most irritating.

Placing antenna on top of TV in snack bar

[Post New]by italfilly on Jan 16, 14 7:00 PM
cmounsey wrote:I am having problems placing the antenna on top of the TV in the snack bar outside the museum. I can drag the antenna to the TV but it won't stay there and returns to original position. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Put the antenna in the middle of the screen, it worked for me

[Post New]by gired47 on Jan 18, 14 8:52 PM
I have been trying for at least 30 minutes and nothing works. EITHER FIX THIS OR REFUND ME!!!!

[Post New]by gired47 on Jan 18, 14 9:04 PM
Just did what you said put it right in the middle and bam there it was. Dont know what i would do without these forums and all my Big Fishies!!!! Thanks!!!!

[Post New]by Lemonade_5 on Jan 22, 14 4:32 AM
OMG! It worked. I had tried everything, I mean placing the antenna on top of the TV, in front of it next to it, left, right, everywhere... But I apparently I hadn't tried this. As elijah5 and italfilly said, you should put it in the middle of the screen. But I noticed that the cursor/finger (or whatever it is at that point) should point at the middle of the screen, not the antenna itself.

Edited on 01/22/2014 at 4:33:30 AM PST

seaside2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by seaside2 on Jan 22, 14 7:19 AM
I also noticed that when I finally got it on the sweet spot, the revolving gears/tool symbol showed up then I clicked and it took. That was in the middle of the screen (although I'd tried that before!).

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Mar 14, 14 4:26 PM
Same here. You really have to find the sweet spot - it took me forever! So touchy!

msbiker1
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by msbiker1 on Aug 17, 14 5:34 PM
AFTER FOOLONG WITH IT FOR AN HOUR, I FOLLOWED YOUR SUGGESTIONS. IT WORKED! NEXT TIME I HEAD TO FORUM FIRST.

Go to: