bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Reviews for Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jan 1, 14 9:09 AM
Welcome to 2014 Everyone!

What do you think of Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition page HERE.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

Big Fish Game Reviews

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game HERE

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy New Year!

bfgWendwater

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Reviews for Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jan 1, 14 9:10 AM
I also wanted to add that this thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else's review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game), please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post, as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable for the review thread.

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they're looking for, so the Moderation Team will be removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews).

(For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.)

Thank you!

bfgWendwater

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Jan 1, 14 3:17 PM
Based on the demo

This is a fun time managment game. The graphics are nice with upbeat calypso music playing in the background.

The heroine takes a small sailing ship to an island in search of an ancient civilization calld the Endorus.

She hires workers and buys supplies to expand some tents and build others, upgrading all the campsites so the explorers who have come to the island will pay more "rent".

It is a really fun game. Be careful, it gets faster and more complicated as you reach different levels.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jan 1, 14 11:02 PM
Thank You for the Info BlackWaterRules

debraljensen
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by debraljensen on Jan 3, 14 5:03 PM
I love this game. its fun. I am on level 38 and close to the end.
I cant wait for campgrounds 2

Edited on 01/03/2014 at 5:04:33 PM PST

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Jan 4, 14 7:18 AM
Found this one to be a bit boring....build tents and flower gardens...that's about it. Didn't even finish the demo so maybe there might be more to it along the way, but these games need to "grab" me from the get go and this one didn't. Had to turn the music off almost immediately...really annoying.

Edited on 01/04/2014 at 7:18:51 AM PST

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Jan 28, 14 11:25 PM
Finished, fun little game really enjoyed it.

[Post New]by sunnysun on Feb 6, 14 10:36 PM
I like this game, it is fun. But I am having a little problem with it. When the shaman gives the hammer and the fast speed starts, the workers keep running in one place and dont do the work they are supposed to do. Howmany ever times I click on the production or home, keep running in one place. Please solve this problem. Thanks. Otherwise it is a superb game.

[Post New]by JeannieT_LFP on Apr 15, 14 2:12 PM
Here's what I posted when I reviewed this game online yesterday (4/14/14):

I am SO sorry I bought this game.

This would be an OK [but not great] game if it weren't for the incredibly anti-environmental aspects of what is supposedly a pro-environment game.

Barely into the game I was bothered by the need to destroy giant oak trees in order to meet a level's building goals. Then I got to the level where I was given the "speedy" option of shooting elephants that were in the path. What were the developers thinking? Elephants are endangered and they're advocating *shooting* them if you're willing to lose 5 eco points? [I subsequently realized there were many levels where you could shoot pandas as well.]

The developers have just lost me as a customer for any of their future games. I know "this is just a game," but I cannot support any company that advocates violence against nature.

I do NOT recommend this game!

layzeedaisy
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by layzeedaisy on Apr 18, 14 2:27 PM
This is a good time management game.

I always get my money's worth with time managements because I refuse to move to the next level until I've achieved gold. For me, that makes the game play last weeks and weeks.

Some levels were do-able, but extremely frustrating. Also, I really wasn't impressed that I had to shoot animals to finish within the time factor.

Go to: