marypenn
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Cart puzzle

[Post New]by marypenn on Jan 1, 14 4:55 PM
To put back everything in this HOP, I had to redownload several times to finish. The articles are not all shown where the hint button shows. You can eventually get to see them all.

zara137
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:Cart puzzle

[Post New]by zara137 on Jan 4, 14 6:56 PM
I only had to re-download once but it was thanks to your post that I figured out that I had to.

Edited on 01/04/2014 at 6:56:35 PM PST

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Jan 14, 14 3:01 AM
I had a little panic when I read these posts thinking I was going to have to uninstall the game and go through the whole process of starting again. But fortunately I realised that was not the case and all I had to do was close down the game and open it up again which enabled me to find the remaining HOs in this scene!

[Post New]by bk04011 on Jan 20, 14 1:29 PM
I finally got all the items back in the bar for the HOS by opening and closing the game multiple times and I completed the HOS - nothing left to do. But the game is not recognizing that the HOS was completed. I still have sparkles, my Hint points me to that HOS and I get no completion object. I even tried the shut down - go back in scenario but that did not kick it loose. Too bad. I like the game, both the level of difficulty and the visuals.

[Post New]by fairymother on Feb 3, 14 2:51 PM
Two of the items just wouldn't show. I uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I closed and reopened. I also made new players. The last time it showed one of the items way off screen, just saw the tip, but once those two were left there was nothing. My two items were the bellows spout and ice skate blade. If you see those two, try and do them first thing.

spenny1
Catfish
Catfish
1,637 Posts

[Post New]by spenny1 on Feb 18, 14 12:57 PM
I have exactly the same problem, but after quitting and reloading several times, I was very excited to see another item peeking out of the side of the list. Imagine how cross I was when I found it to be the bellows spout, which I have already done. It now won't give me anything else. All I need is the blade

Go to: