sstevens
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

End of the path: Drawing the symbols on the pillars

[Post New]by sstevens on Mar 15, 09 9:36 AM
Help! I have figured out the seven steps in for the path, the seven objects to be placed in the gargoyles' mouths and which symbols to draw above the gargoyles. BUT, when I draw the symbols nothing freaking happens! They just fade away. I have read the walk through and it simply says to draw them quickly. I cannot even draw the inverted cross correctly! What's the secret here? I'm ready to pull my hair out. I've been drawing all day! AARRGGGHHH!

Never mind! Power of the post.

I was trying to draw them quickly but neatly. I just now tried to draw them super quick and haphazardly. BINGO! They are almost all lit up like Christmas trees now!

Edited on 03/15/2009 at 9:54:30 AM PST

Re:End of the path: Drawing the symbols on the pillars

[Post New]by Optimum_Force on Mar 16, 09 1:13 AM
Did your picture of the Swastika give you a name for the symbol?

Hope you were able to complete the game. I am still stuck.

[Post New]by liz2229 on Mar 17, 09 10:24 PM
I have been drawing these symbols and I am stuck with the ladder. No matter how I try to draw it, it just won't light up. Help please anyone.

[Post New]by 2732memesm on Mar 18, 09 6:20 AM
Im stuck on that too, its driving me crazy. Is it a bug

liz2229 wrote:I have been drawing these symbols and I am stuck with the ladder. No matter how I try to draw it, it just won't light up. Help please anyone.

Peapod123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Peapod123 on Mar 19, 09 12:50 PM
I was having a real difficult time also, especially the inverted cross. I was trying to draw it as a full outline but then resorted to drawing it with only two intersecting lines like you would for a stick figure and Bingo.....it worked.

Memaslove
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Memaslove on Mar 19, 09 1:42 PM
Just finished the game, first I hope you saved before this part. I did the steps wrong so went back to my last save. to start the first is where the blood vile is, just draw this one with out leaving up on your mouse, after this do the drawings first then place the items in his mouth. For the cross draw the straight line first pick mouse arrow up and then draw straight across, pentagram just continue holding down mouse, swastika draw one part first picking up mouse draw the other, ladder draw straight line do second straight then make for straight lines pick up mouse on each part next draw top line, long line ,short line as for the last draw stright line then the rest, the picture doesn't have to be perfect, you just have to make sure you don't break the pattern. Each line shoud have no break like this_____________, not this --------------. Hope you can figure it out from this good luck.
memaslove`

[Post New]by PurpleRabbitt on Mar 24, 09 11:52 PM
I am having trouble drawing the pentagram and the double-chalice symbol. No matter what I seem to do it doesn't light up! Can I still continue if I don't have those two? I would really like to see the ending!

Imbezilia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Imbezilia on Mar 25, 09 1:26 AM
I am stuck with that swastika symbol, too. I think I already painted it in every possible way ... but unfortunately it doesn't work. If I have look at the walkthrough I made everything correct. Does someone have an idea? Would be great!

[Post New]by leslieangeletos on Mar 28, 09 10:39 PM
I hate this part! I got some to come up, but I now have2 pi's, 2tridents, cant find the right order,or how to undo the extra ones.

Go to: