Dice game

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

Re:Dice game

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Jan 6, 14 12:36 PM
I hate the Dice game and forfeit is the perfect description for it. I played it 3 times and see no need to forfeit any more to it. Hang their achievements. I need those coins more than they do.

[Post New]by milliemaltese on May 23, 14 4:47 PM
The dice game is "random" although I think the dragon cheats ! I kept records for over 200 rolls and actually came out ahead. You might lose 3 times one try and win 3 times on the next try.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 23, 14 5:36 PM
A reminder to anyone who hasn't seen this warning yet - there has been a problem with the Chamberlain freezing the game if you try to play dice with him. Skip him for now (I'm sure he cheats too!).

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on May 24, 14 6:11 PM
rosiebvt wrote:A reminder to anyone who hasn't seen this warning yet - there has been a problem with the Chamberlain freezing the game if you try to play dice with him. Skip him for now (I'm sure he cheats too!).

I just came across this myself. I hadn't played the dice game since the chamberlain morphed but wanted to try it again. I lost to the dragon the first time and the second game froze with the chamberlain. I had to close out of the game and never knew if the coins I lost to the dragon and my bet with the chamberlain were deducted from my total.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 24, 14 6:32 PM
Fishy,
All I know is that it took away the available throw for each time it locked up. I assume that since the money is taken out of your pocket first when you roll it probably has been lost. The coins you lost to the dragon were definitely taken out of your total. If you look you'll see that the balance goes down as soon as you click on the "roll dice" button, so it's before you either win or lose. You only get the money back for wins or deuces at the end of the game when you close the window. I don't plan on playing the chamberlain again to make sure, though!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 30, 14 6:19 PM
The chamberlain freezing at dice has been fixed with the latest update.

zephyrzodiac
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by zephyrzodiac on May 31, 14 6:55 AM
I think if you open the dice game via the Daily Quest, you are slightly more likely to lose!

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on May 31, 14 11:35 PM
I find my best luck with the Inn Keeper, which is strange since you'd think with all his customers he'd be the master of the dice!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

SALTY CHEATS!!!

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 1, 14 12:35 PM
Yesterday I won 3 times in a row, twice from the dragon. Today, I play Salty and roll a double 6, so he rolls - a double 6! I roll again, double 4, he rolls - double 4!! Finally I manage to roll and beat him. He must not have used the loaded dice that time lol

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Jun 1, 14 1:05 PM
I can't even play except for coins...the game freezes as soon as I win an object from anyone. I thought this update was supposed to fix things, but for me it's awful. Haven't fed my pets in three days because the game freezes every time I touch a pet.

Just a gripe...I have a file in with Customer Service...hoping they'll get back to me with some sort of workaround.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Jun 1, 14 1:25 PM
yesterday I won 3 x against the dragon , I hardly could win against him before because he is a great cheater

The dice game is random as everything else, we have to find out who is the easiest to beat every day again

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Jun 1, 14 2:05 PM
gernespieler wrote:yesterday I won 3 x against the dragon , I hardly could win against him before because he is a great cheater

The dice game is random as everything else, we have to find out who is the easiest to beat every day again

The dragon is soooo a cheater!

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Jun 1, 14 6:52 PM
Chamberlain may not freeze, but he still cheats.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 1, 14 7:14 PM
McCoy3 wrote:Chamberlain may not freeze, but he still cheats.

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Jun 2, 14 10:22 AM
Anabelle freezes with a really tinkly (and Looong) sounding piano noise

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Jun 2, 14 12:46 PM
drew248 wrote:Anabelle freezes with a really tinkly (and Looong) sounding piano noise

That's new..... I've never had a problem with freezing though. I play on my iPad. However, I'm such an addict, I'm considering purchasing the PC version so that I can have a more continuos fix......

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Jun 2, 14 12:51 PM
Haven't had any trouble playing against any of the characters since the update.

wicked2014
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by wicked2014 on Jun 2, 14 1:17 PM
The Dragon is a cheater!!!

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Jun 2, 14 1:22 PM
drew248 wrote:Anabelle freezes with a really tinkly (and Looong) sounding piano noise

O.K. think i got it figured- just happened with Salty now too --Im going for winning 10 Relics Achievement-- on #9 -Think I read the Pack 200 Crates locks at 199--maybe Dice and Crates are same Glitch??

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 2, 14 2:10 PM
Dru, it sounds like any achievement is a problem not just specific ones. Good thing I haven't played much lately, I'm not near getting any new achievements so shouldn't be locking up, lol.

Go to: