[Post New]by cuddles115 on Jan 3, 14 1:40 PM
Any secrets to this game???TIA

16paws
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:Whack a Zombie

[Post New]by 16paws on Jun 21, 14 6:33 PM
I can't beat this minigame except on Ipad. (Fingers move faster than mouse.) The PC version requires quicker reflexes than I can manage. I understand there are some tips or walkthroughs on YouTube.

sunimae
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by sunimae on Jul 29, 14 7:22 PM
I can't get this one either. I'm ready to download the whole game onto my elderly, legacy, really slow computer, and start all over. AaaaK!

HelenBB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by HelenBB on Aug 10, 14 7:05 PM
This is my favorite minigame! I play it on the Mac and my iPad.

The key is to pick a group of 4 tombstones all close together, preferably in a horizontal line. When the game starts, find a group of at least 3 tombstones together, and plan on that being your 'final group'.

When you get sun, use it to buy grave busters. Destroy the tombstones *furthest away* from your 'final group'. This may mean you are destroying tombstones close to the right edge of the screen. This is okay. The goal is to move the mouse/finger as little as possible by the time the game speeds up at the end. If you have 4 remaining tombstones, all in a horizontal line, then you don't have to move your mouse/finger at all. Then it just becomes a matter of tapping, rather than moving and aiming. This helps significantly when getting rid of the flood of zombies that tend to show up on the third last and second last waves.

Go to: