Morphing flowers

Angeleye1372
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

Morphing flowers

[Post New]by Angeleye1372 on Jan 3, 14 2:20 PM
In each scene you'll find these little morphing flowers. I started to collect them while the timer is recharging. When you collected 5 flowers, you receive 10 coins and once you collected 100 you get a reward of one blue diamond...the more you collect, the bigger is the reward.....

Re:Morphing flowers

[Post New]by Oricalliori on Jan 6, 14 3:51 PM
Have you observed that sometime the morphing flowers get you a diamond instead that the 5 coins? Rarely, very rarely, but it happens!

Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Acashy on Jan 6, 14 5:05 PM
Oricalliori wrote:Have you observed that sometime the morphing flowers get you a diamond instead that the 5 coins? Rarely, very rarely, but it happens!

You mean when collecting the flower or after finishing a collection of 5?

Haven't personally seen it, but I collected less than 200 so far...

Sizzy
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by Sizzy on Jan 6, 14 6:56 PM
I got a diamond once also instead of coins for the 5 flower reward. Thought I was seeing things at the time. I've collected a bit over 1000 morphing flowers and it's just happened the once, so very rare I would say.

Angeleye1372
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Angeleye1372 on Jan 6, 14 10:37 PM
Yes...I noticed it too that sometimes you receive diamonds instead of coins. I'm close to 2000 and I received a diamond about 5 times. So I think it's definitely worth to collect them

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Jan 6, 14 10:59 PM
Oricalliori wrote:Have you observed that sometime the morphing flowers get you a diamond instead that the 5 coins? Rarely, very rarely, but it happens!

This is good to know! Thanks.

Angeleye1372
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Angeleye1372 on Jan 6, 14 11:10 PM
Yes...I noticed it too that sometimes you receive diamonds instead of coins. I'm close to 2000 and I received a diamond about 5 times. So I think it's definitely worth to collect them

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Jan 7, 14 1:45 PM
I collected 275 flowers and got my first diamond. So I'll keep collecting as I go.

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Jan 7, 14 4:12 PM
OMG!! i think i have been playing to long now, i'm starting to see flowers morph when i close my eyes

IKacey
Clownfish
Clownfish
735 Posts

[Post New]by IKacey on Jan 9, 14 1:28 PM
I have stared and stared at the scenes which my HOS are recharging and seeing nothing. Where am I supposed to be looking for these flowers? Thanks for the pointers.

Angeleye1372
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Angeleye1372 on Jan 9, 14 2:07 PM
you can find them everywhere....

Sizzy
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by Sizzy on Jan 9, 14 3:31 PM
I usually see them on the ground and the walls the easiest, depending on where you are. Also look around doorways or on trees. They're small and simple, kind of round with a center and petals. They are close to the same color as the background so they blend in until you click on them. Once you get the hang of seeing them, you'll spot them all the time.

IKacey
Clownfish
Clownfish
735 Posts

[Post New]by IKacey on Jan 9, 14 8:43 PM
Thanks Sizzy I have begun to spot some, and have collected about 100 now. Am I right that there are only two flowers spots in each scene and they only blink on and off about three flowers and then no more for a while. I have not found any in the chancellors chamber or any of the HOS scenes just outside of the HOS games. Have yet to get any diamonds though.

Sizzy
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by Sizzy on Jan 9, 14 8:56 PM
You're welcome!
No, there's more than two spots they show up in each scene. But you're right it seems they show up and then wait a while before they start again. Not too long though, guessing 30 seconds or so. I find them in every scene though. Not in the actual HOS games but everywhere else.

Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Acashy on Jan 10, 14 6:37 AM
IKacey wrote:Thanks Sizzy I have begun to spot some, and have collected about 100 now. Am I right that there are only two flowers spots in each scene and they only blink on and off about three flowers and then no more for a while. I have not found any in the chancellors chamber or any of the HOS scenes just outside of the HOS games. Have yet to get any diamonds though.

Oh I see I was a bit slow with the replies ;p

Anyways, as Sizzy also said I think there may be a timer on the flowers reappearing. Max 've found before there seemed to be none left was 3. So after 2-3 flowers I'll just switch to a new location.

LynthePin
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by LynthePin on Jan 10, 14 3:44 PM
I've got over 500 but no diamonds yet, but I have had "bad" flowers.

4 collected and I pick my 5th, but the counter goes back to 0 and I get no coins.

Why is it always me?

antiquer
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,386 Posts

[Post New]by antiquer on Jan 10, 14 4:39 PM
Lyn: It just happened to me too!

5 flowers and then back to 0 twice in a row with no reward

IKacey
Clownfish
Clownfish
735 Posts

[Post New]by IKacey on Jan 11, 14 9:54 PM
Since I updated that's happened three or four times now and I have yet to receive a diamond for any of them even over 100.

LynthePin
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by LynthePin on Jan 12, 14 3:41 AM
Just had my first diamond. All is well with the world.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jan 12, 14 7:52 PM
glad to find out about flowers. Sad to reach level 9 & not know about them.
Thanks

Go to: