Can't progress early in game

[Post New]by likegames1 on Jan 4, 14 12:00 AM
It's really embarrassing for a veteran gamer to admit, but after JUST entering the world of fire and powering up my ice card, I can't even use it. I am not using the tutorial, but the tutorial shows up on the screen for this part, and when I click on the DECK logo nothing happens. The arrow keeps pointing and pulsing and I've been clicking all over the deck - nada. I can't do anything else within the scene - it won't let me go to menu, the strategy guide, nothing. I'm stuck clicking all over the deck area and can't get at the ice card to let me freeze the lava and move further into the game than the first 5 minutes. Help!

schefnh
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Can't progress early in game

[Post New]by schefnh on Jan 4, 14 7:15 AM
After powering the ice card I was able to click on the deck and move the ice card to the lava to freeze it.

marymaltese
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by marymaltese on Jan 4, 14 9:46 AM
I'm having same problem as likegame1. Is there a solution???????

[Post New]by likegames1 on Jan 5, 14 12:57 PM
The problem is that I powered up the ice card and now I can't get at it to use it on the lava. Really annoying because I enjoyed the bit of the game that I played and would like to get into the rest of it.

[Post New]by kimooey on Jan 5, 14 2:48 PM
I had the same problem...i ended up exiting the game..restarting my computer and luckily it worked for me. I don't know if this will help anyone else or not...just a suggestion. My problem is the darn magnet right at beginning of bonus game..cannot progress because magnet is so far off screen cursor cannot find. Hope this glitch is fixed soon.

[Post New]by likegames1 on Jan 5, 14 10:12 PM
Thanks, Kimooey. Unfortunately I tried that a few times and it didn't work for me. I really hoped that it would but no luck. I keep trying that part of the game - clicking all over the Deck area and the ice card still won't come out to play lol! Hopefully, somehow Mary Maltese and I (and anybody else who's having the same trouble) will be able to get past that and start playing the rest of the game, too.

Go to: