bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mythic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 4, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Mythic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mythic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mythic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by mattiehelen2002 on Jan 7, 14 8:21 AM
I beta tested this game some time ago and was waiting for it to come out because I loved it. I did not even know it had come out and intend to get the CE.

This was the first game BF let me demo and I am not sure my comments made it because I messed up trying to send it. I had to exit the demo because something came up and when I went back, it kept asking me for my feedback instead of letting me finish the game and submit my comments. However, I did keep playing the demo several times and loved it.

Now, I am reading the reviews and one reviewed commented about the mini games not having a reset button. I am going to buy the game anyway, but I believe a reset button is a necessity. I also hope the mini games, etc. are included in the extras. please tell me they are. I also appreciated the comments about the inventory stacked with items and tools which required a lot of backtracking along with a good memory and the fact that they included a journal that includes a list of objectives and the map that transports you to areas of interest.

Because of BF, I bought a new computer just to play my games. I just hope it plays on Windows 8 because I am having a lot of problems with my games and have had to restore my computer to factory 8 times. I am such a games! Wish me luck -- boo hoo!

Edited on 01/07/2014 at 8:25:15 AM PST

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jan 7, 14 10:46 AM
Welcome to the pond mattiehelen, think I might have to disappoint you, I have just been back in to check but the mini games are not listed in the extras.

A tip if you beta test again, if you have to come out before the end just click off the feedback and wait until you finish the game before you fill it in, that's what I always do. I think it usually has to be sent in within five days but could be wrong on that - my memory!

Good luck and happy gaming!

[Post New]by cimicifuga on Jan 24, 14 2:31 AM
Regarding the Bonus Game on the above game.Like many othe players could not find it.I sent an email to Big Fish about this and I got a nice reply back from a Rep in Seattle.It seems when you finish the game two pictures come and to get the bonus game you should click on the right picture for the bonus.Clicking the left picture take you back to the start of the main game.They are talking to the Developers about this and there should be an update out,so keep an eye open for any update coming this way for this game.Hope this helps a little but for the moment we will have to go through the complete game again to see these two pictures.

Go to: