Can you recommend me DETAILS OF HOW TO SET MY COMPUTER FOR MY GAME

[Post New]by jlsgibbs on Jan 4, 14 11:59 AM
I bought this game, Luxor Evolved, from bigfish.com. The error message says I do not have the minimum requirements to run this game. Please help me set my computer to play this game. I do not want to have a game that I paid for that is not able to run on my computer.

Thank you,
jlsgibbs

Edited on 01/04/2014 at 12:15:57 PM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Can you recommend me DETAILS OF HOW TO SET MY COMPUTER FOR MY GAME

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 10, 14 5:18 PM
Welcome to the pond!

Unfortunately, if your computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements for the game, there is no way to set your computer to make the game work. You would need to find someone who is familiar with IT issues to figure out what requirement your computer is short on and then you would have to upgrade that part of your machine by say, buying more RAM or swapping out your processor or graphics card. So short of upgrading your computer or installing the game on a different computer that does meet the game specs, the best bet would be to contact Customer Support and see if you can get a game credit. There is a link near the bottom of the webpage for CS.

Would suggest demoing your games by clicking the "Try It" button on the downloads page to avoid this type of problem in the future.

Go to: