jojo1940
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Honey combs and seeds

[Post New]by jojo1940 on Jan 4, 14 1:09 PM
I have looked everywhere for them and cant find them Help please I love this game

mitzimom
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Re:Honey combs and seeds

[Post New]by mitzimom on Jan 4, 14 2:07 PM
tiny honey jars

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Jan 4, 14 6:22 PM
You're looking for beehives, not honeycombs -- the task image is misleading. Beehives are grayish-tan lumps usually around the edges of a clear space or up against a wall rather than being out in the open.

The seed image is the right one, but they are TINY on the board -- if you don't notice the random flash of bright yellow that isn't used anywhere else, you'll miss them entirely. Luckily, they're usually right next to something obvious that you have to interact with, like a well or altar.

jojo1940
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by jojo1940 on Jan 5, 14 12:43 PM
thank you found the beehives and I have all the seeds but the catch is that I have all the seeds in my back pack but don't remember what I am supposed to do with the seeds Am I stupid or what.

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Jan 5, 14 6:42 PM
Who you have to take the seeds back to depends on what level you're on

If they're on the same screen that you are on, the quest giver should pop up on the right side of the screen when they're ready to accept your completed task. Just click on them and the camera will zoom to them. I think clicking on a completed task will zoom you over to the giver on the same screen as well.

jojo1940
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by jojo1940 on Jan 5, 14 8:21 PM
got it thank you for your help

Go to: