elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

Restore efficiency or just rebuild???

[Post New]by elizaew on Jan 4, 14 3:31 PM
I got so frustrated having to spend enormous resources and time restoring efficiency, to get very little return I might add, I finally starting tearing buildings down and building new ones on the same spot, And lo and behold, I seem to have been rewarded with more resources faster. Has anyone else seen this?

Please understand me - I am not saying that this is some secret or trick the designers built in. I am only saying that it costs more money to restore efficiency than to build anew - and because the rebuilt processor is efficient, I get the resources I need faster.

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Re:Restore efficiency or just rebuild???

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Jan 4, 14 5:28 PM
It can be a very useful strategy if you have enough of all the resources and the time to demolish, rebuild and upgrade to the previous level; or enough space, time and resources to build new and upgrade. It usually works better for 1-star facilities better than upgraded ones from a time & resource perspective.

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

Re:Restore efficiency or just rebuild???

[Post New]by tesamoine on Jan 5, 14 7:04 AM
Wolverine, I do the same thing. I find rebuilding more efficient and less wasteful. Just keep doing other tasks while the workers are rebuilding and upgrading the building.

Go to: