kbg27
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Level 13-1 - I want a gold...

[Post New]by kbg27 on Mar 15, 09 1:15 PM
Anyone have hints - it's when Uncle Joe shows up and you have 44 messes with only 1:30 time. I haven't been able to even get close to gold. Anyone?

Especially hard since I think it may be impossible - if each item only took 3 seconds(which it takes usually from 3-4 secs) it would still be over a minute and a half. Is there anyone that was able to beat this or is this another game issue?

Edited on 03/15/2009 at 8:37:16 PM PST

Re:Level 13-1 - I want a gold...

[Post New]by minwoo on Mar 25, 09 3:33 AM
I am dealing with the same problem as well. I thought I was the only one... It is very frustrating! It seems that this level is impossible to beat with a perfect time. Anyone beat this level yet?!

Wenchy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Wenchy on Mar 25, 09 5:31 AM
Having played the entire game and starting over repeatedly I have only managed to get a couple of gold stars in level one. I haven't a clue how to get gold stars. It seems I just luck into them ocassionally. Kinda like getting a new Item... Its a shame they didn't put just a little more effort into cleaning up this game. Its almost fun.

kbg27
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by kbg27 on Mar 28, 09 12:32 PM
Yeah, I actually was able to get a gold in every level except this one with Uncle Joe. (After the updated version). So don't stress on trying to get it, it is functionally impossible on that level.

Ouchieboo
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by Ouchieboo on Jul 8, 09 4:06 PM
If you forget about the gold stars it's pretty easy. I'm on the second to last level and it's easy.

Edited on 07/25/2009 at 11:46:19 AM PST

Go to: