bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Asian Riddles 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 6, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Asian Riddles 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Asian Riddles 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Asian Riddles 2 forum

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Jan 15, 15 9:15 AM
I was happy to see "Asian Riddles 2" offered as today's Daily Deal, for I usually love nonogram games and have several of them in my collection!

However, I worked only one or two of the small-grid puzzles before I exited the game, for I could see that the developers had set it up in a way that I find very annoying. Instead of setting the game up so that a completed puzzle remains on the screen until the player clicks on "continue" (or some such thing) the puzzle immediately disappears. Some of my BETTER nonogram games allow the player to choose how quickly he/she moves to the next puzzle. This gives the person time to enjoy the picture they have worked to complete. I also appreciate my nonogram games that identify what each puzzle is supposed to be. In most cases, it is quite obvious without identifying captions. But, sometimes, I am unable to determine what the completed puzzle actually is.

The lack of trophies or awards in this game is also disappointing ... though, that alone would probably not be a "deal breaker" for me.

It would be great if this developer would actually use the suggestions "would be" customers offer in this forum to improve their future releases. However, I have noticed that this developer tends to ignore even simple suggestions that are offered by game lovers. If gamers were given more of what they are looking for, this developer would probably have a lot more buyers.

For those who like this game, enjoy!

Classicaljazz

Go to: