New DD Wedding ~Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas

[Post New]by FREEZECLNM on Mar 15, 09 1:43 PM
I can't wait!!! I don't know the date that it's coming out but I signed up on Amazon to be notified when it's released.

lilorange
Flounder
Flounder
2,206 Posts

Re:New DD Wedding ~Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas

[Post New]by lilorange on Mar 15, 09 1:48 PM
Thanks for the advance notice--I do like the Dream Day series and this one should be interesting!

And welcome to the pond FREEZECLNM!

[Post New]by Game_Fearie666 on Mar 25, 09 10:07 PM
Oh, wow.
I love the DD series, so this is great. I think I will sign up on Amazon and get an alert for when it come out.

Renee02
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,068 Posts

[Post New]by Renee02 on Mar 25, 09 10:10 PM
thanks for the heads up- have all the others, can't wait

welcome to the pond Game_Fearie666 and FREEZECLNM

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Mar 25, 09 10:13 PM
Welcome to the pond FREEZECLNM! , thanks for the info, loved all the others, should be good.

Welcome to the pond Game_Fearie666.

Hope you both enjoy, and pop in the games on here from time to time.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Mar 25, 09 11:29 PM
Love the Dream Day series. It's nice and refreshing, which I need right about now as I'm immersed in a Nancy Drew game that is creepy right now. Really wondering about my sanity.

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by raystownlady on Mar 26, 09 12:13 AM
Hi,
I saw the release on this will be April 22. It states this one will be more puzzles than hidden objects.Enjoyed the others so will be looking forward to this one especially if there's a lot of puzzles.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on May 8, 09 9:06 AM
I've just beta tested this one and I can't wait. All Oberon games are beautiful. But this one is head and shoulders above the others (and that's saying a lot!) Absolutely great! Can't wait for BF to get it! HO is challenging and the puzzles are very imaginative. Sound effects/music brill.

Edited on 05/09/2009 at 1:19:16 AM PST

TimeKilla
Herring
Herring
399 Posts

[Post New]by TimeKilla on May 8, 09 9:21 AM
I was lucky enough to beta this game and I have to say, I am impressed.

HO play is stellar. As with all Oberon games, the graphics are gorgeous, the objects are clear. No dark corners, no under something else so that it's ridiculous to even think you can find it. Includes random objects and x of the same.

Adventure style puzzles (use an inventory object to solve) are way more involved than previous DD games. A few are locked room puzzles. Not nearly as involved as Amazon but still fun.

Mini-puzzles are arcade style with a twist. Well chosen, we've seen them before but they've been tweaked a little and freshened up.

There are both hints and points to find in every screen. These are optional but improve game-play. (Personally, I love optional objects. It's a challenge to find all of them, they aren't on your list and it adds a little urgency.)

You use the hints to decorate the gazebo where the wedding will take place, expanding the bouquet, cake and dress challenges from previous games.

The story is simple, but you communicate with key members of the wedding party through cell phone. Dialog is short & efficient. The people you are working for are polite, friendly and occasionally helpful. Makes a difference. Unless it was played for humor, a bridezilla would be annoying.

Overall, a well-produced, relaxing and beautiful game. I'll be buying this one if it comes to BFG.

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on May 8, 09 9:24 AM
raystownlady wrote:Hi,
I saw the release on this will be April 22. It states this one will be more puzzles than hidden objects.Enjoyed the others so will be looking forward to this one especially if there's a lot of puzzles.

Was it released on April 22? I can wait to get this one. I have played all of the Dream Day series except for First Home. I was saving it so I would still have one to go. I really love this series. Isn't there another one besides Viva Las Vegas coming out sometime? Seems like I saw another one listed somewhere. Will let you know if I find out.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on May 8, 09 9:33 AM
Thanks for the heads up FREEZECLNM. I loved the first three, was so-so on Manhattan, but this one sounds great!

Welcome to the Pond FREEZECLNM and Game_Fearie!

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on May 8, 09 9:33 AM
Thanks for the write up Timekilla.

Now I'm even more excited for this to be released and here at !

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on May 8, 09 9:47 AM
Amazon says it will be released on June 26. Can't wait!

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on May 8, 09 12:01 PM
ddw las vegas i am so excited about this. i adored the other games in the series

[Post New]by lilprincessred13 on May 8, 09 2:44 PM
I beta'd it and loved it except it changed my monitor settings and now as experienced with computers as I am I still can't get it back to where I had it ... [SIGH}

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Jun 4, 09 11:05 PM
happy as a clam here. i just got done with new DD weding.wow i give this one at least maybe more.i found this on i win tonite. the one hour flew by. the ***** are good theway to get more hints is new &fun.these art just some of the new things to look for.now bbg you to get moving on this game.asthe promo said it is june/wedding month.bettweenthis&asada 3comming soooooon ihope.its going to be a great summer . have a great time with this one. yours happyasaclam ps sorry about any type oooooooooooo its late ha

Edited on 06/04/2009 at 11:21:26 PM PST

[Post New]by fusion123 on Jun 5, 09 5:52 PM
you can play dream day wedding viva las vegas on iwin games, and gamefools right now. I have already played it, and you will enjoy it.

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jun 5, 09 6:02 PM
I beta tested this game. Just like the Mystery PI series..... if you played one, you pretty much played them all. I didn't find anything new and interesting enough to buy it.

Diamond71
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Diamond71 on Jun 5, 09 7:29 PM
I tried this on another place for a free hour and i found it to be great,also it has alot of difference to the others.Cant wait til BF gets it.For sure a buy for me.

[Post New]by specia_21 on Jun 5, 09 10:01 PM
I HAVE PLAYED THEM ALL AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS ONE COMES OUT!!!! WHEN IS IT COMING???

Go to: