tristin2222
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

2nd house

[Post New]by tristin2222 on Jan 6, 14 7:44 AM
It says I can buy second house, but I don't know how to. Help.

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

Re:2nd house

[Post New]by Valkara on Jan 7, 14 12:58 PM
Look in the lower right-hand corner. There will be a picture of a house. Click on that, then on the "market" square. You will see a graphic that lists the different kinds of houses you can buy - how many rooms they have, what sort of family/group they're for (ie. I just bought the one for "couples" because I'm tired of looking at babies crawling all over my first house).

You'll get a "housewarming gift" of 3 coins.

(of course you can only buy a 2nd house if you have enough money)

Edited on 01/07/2014 at 12:59:07 PM PST

[Post New]by Disavowed1 on Jan 20, 14 5:10 PM
Also once you have bought your second house for 100,000 game pounds, your third house will cost you 400,000..

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Jan 23, 14 8:55 PM
The fourth house costs $1,000,000.

LunyKimberly
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by LunyKimberly on Jan 27, 14 12:33 PM
The fifth house is $4,000,000 and it looks like you always get gifted 3 coins per new house - no matter how many houses you have.

Houses share coins and inventory but not cash (except for buying new houses). So if you've got your first house that has built up a substantial amount of money the only way to really use that money in other houses is to buy stuff in the 1st, place it in storage, switch to the other house, place from storage into the new house. Please note: I'm not completely positive about this but initial "testing" looks like items placed from storage DO NOT count for items needing "delivered" in quests, they add to your new house's value (meaning you'll earn more) but they don't count for quests.

Edited to add/clarify: you also share "levels" with all houses - so if you've gotten up to level 38 in your first house and unlocked all the items, you don't have to start over with any new houses. You just keep going up.

Edited on 01/27/2014 at 12:44:42 PM PST

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Jan 29, 14 7:14 PM
So old stuff can add to the value of the house? I've just been selling mine since they can't be re-used for new tasks.

LunyKimberly
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by LunyKimberly on Jan 31, 14 5:05 PM
Valkara wrote:So old stuff can add to the value of the house? I've just been selling mine since they can't be re-used for new tasks.

Yes. I've been keeping most of mine in the house and just adding new stuff to rooms (which looks kinda weird with having two queen sized beds in the master bedroom but it's not like there's a lack of space). The older stuff just adds to the home's value - helpful in building up your cash base for new houses.

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Feb 4, 14 5:57 AM
Okay - I'll start a "storage corner" for all the old, useless stuff.

Go to: