Saving where you are in the game

[Post New]by Elizabeth_1218 on Mar 15, 09 1:45 PM
I have just started to play Dracula and have tried 3 times to save where i left off and every time I go back to the game I have to start from the very beginning again. Can anyone help me with this please?

Re:Saving where you are in the game

[Post New]by wordwise on Mar 15, 09 6:18 PM
I am having the same problem. When I go to the "Save" screen, none of my actions work to save the game. If I log out, I have to start the whole thing over from scratch. After trying the actions, the "Load Game" button is grayed out, not an option. Is this a compatibility problem with Vista? I've even deleted the game and redownloaded it. I enjoy playing the game, but this one problem has begun to ruin it for me.

[Post New]by Elizabeth_1218 on Mar 19, 09 3:04 PM
Wordwise I sure hope someone can help us out here and tell us if we are doing something wrong. I am think of contacting BIGFISH for help. Have you done that yet?

Memaslove
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Memaslove on Mar 19, 09 3:31 PM
Go to menu hit save this session then at the bottom hit save again hope this helps
memaslove

Edited on 03/19/2009 at 3:34:25 PM PST

[Post New]by Elizabeth_1218 on Mar 28, 09 1:55 PM
I emailed customer support regarding this problem in this game. I received a response fast and had to download some file and send it to them so they could see if there was a problem with my graphic card. Got another response fast tellng me that my graphic card is all up to date and that sometimes games just don't work for some reason or other, so they gave me a a code for getting another game. I was happy with this and have downloaded a new game,large file one and have had not problems so far. Hope this helps those of you that have been having the same problem as I have.

Go to: