virginiabreeze
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Is there any way to save game data?

[Post New]by virginiabreeze on Jan 6, 14 5:52 PM
Is there anyway to backup "Found" on your hard drive like you can with the other Free to Play Games?

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

Re:Is there any way to save game data?

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Jan 6, 14 7:33 PM
There is a thread called "Save Your Profile." Do you have Windows 7 or XP or what?

Here is a link to the thread you need. You might have to skim it for the info you are looking for specific to your operating system.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/254078.page

I have Windows 7 and this is what I do:

Go to Computer, double click hard drive C:

Double click "Users" and then click on your user name that you play Found under

Then double click:
AppData
Roaming
Elephant Games
Found - Free to Play

Then you will see some files. Copy those and save into a folder that you put on your desktop.

I created a folder on my desktop called "Found Saves" and that's where I put the saved files.

virginiabreeze
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by virginiabreeze on Jan 20, 14 10:13 AM
Thank you, it was under

C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\Elephant Games\Found - Free to Play

Beth87112
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Beth87112 on Jan 22, 14 6:13 PM
This seems to be a wise move before installing today's update. Thank you for the "how-to" help.

[Post New]by flamingstars57 on Mar 14, 14 5:30 PM
then do you get rid of them and copy new files everyday afer playing to keep them updated?
I just trid to do the save profile but I did not find the same files under user. I have vista so maybe there is another way to save profile?
I do not see it or know where to get it.

Edited on 03/14/2014 at 5:34:35 PM PST

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Mar 15, 14 3:40 AM
flamingstars57 wrote:then do you get rid of them and copy new files everyday afer playing to keep them updated?
I just trid to do the save profile but I did not find the same files under user. I have vista so maybe there is another way to save profile?
I do not see it or know where to get it.

flamingstar57 I save my files every time I level up, except during update periods. Then I save everyday.

I have Vista...the Appdata file is a hidden file. You must "unhide" hidden files. When you display your user files, in the top lefthand corner of your screen is "organize". Click on "organize". Click on "Folders and Search options". Click the "view" tab. 7 items down the list is the "Hidden Files and Folders". Change the default to"show".
Good luck.

Go to: