Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Daily bonus

[Post New]by Acashy on Jan 6, 14 10:38 PM
Is it supposed to reset after every time we reached 5 days?

First time it happened I thought maybe I had been away for too long, though technically it was the day after where I am.

But this time I've been away for approx 14 hours since last time I played, and now I'm back to day one again...

Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Re:Daily bonus

[Post New]by Acashy on Jan 12, 14 12:19 AM
Just happened again...

But decided to bump this before reporting it, in case it's like this for everybody, so maybe not a bug...

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 12, 14 12:26 AM
Check the posts in the "Niggles" thread, Acashy. I knew I said something about this:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/266923.page#5593688

Oh, and that thread is on page 3 by now.

Edited on 01/12/2014 at 12:27:50 AM PST

Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Acashy on Jan 12, 14 9:01 AM
Valdy wrote:Check the posts in the "Niggles" thread, Acashy. I knew I said something about this:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/266923.page#5593688

Oh, and that thread is on page 3 by now.

I do get the bonus every day, it's just that it resets every time it's reached day 5, which is what I find odd. I logged out + in again the same hours on day 4+5+6. On 4 & 5 there were no problems, but on day 6 it restarted to day 1 again.

Normaly with a daily bonus like this, you would stay at #5 till you skip a day, then you would restart from #1.

Haven't tried not receiving the bonus at all. But I guess they could be reated :s

ps. I do actually check headlines for relevancy before I create a new topic.

pshapard
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by pshapard on Jan 12, 14 9:54 AM
Acashy wrote:
Normaly with a daily bonus like this, you would stay at #5 till you skip a day, then you would restart from #1..

no Acashy -- this is like DM - on day six you start over again with day 1

it keeps repeating 1 thru 5

ETA - but if you do skip a day at any time it will restart back to day one also

Edited on 01/12/2014 at 9:54:43 AM PST

Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Acashy on Jan 12, 14 2:12 PM
pshapard wrote:
Acashy wrote:
Normaly with a daily bonus like this, you would stay at #5 till you skip a day, then you would restart from #1..

no Acashy -- this is like DM - on day six you start over again with day 1

it keeps repeating 1 thru 5

ETA - but if you do skip a day at any time it will restart back to day one also

Tytys

Weird that they would do it that way. Wish they would just lower the prize for day 5 and any consecutive days instead.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 12, 14 7:00 PM
Acashy wrote:Normaly with a daily bonus like this, you would stay at #5 till you skip a day, then you would restart from #1.

This only happens in "Farm Up" as far as I know, that after a certain level you keep getting that gold coin on the fifth day every day, unless you skip a day and then you start again at day 1. Other than that, as with the "FOUND" game (both this one and Found are from the same dev), the daily bonus goes up until day 5, and then starts again with day 1.

Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Acashy on Jan 12, 14 7:31 PM
Valdy wrote:
Acashy wrote:Normaly with a daily bonus like this, you would stay at #5 till you skip a day, then you would restart from #1.

This only happens in "Farm Up" as far as I know, that after a certain level you keep getting that gold coin on the fifth day every day, unless you skip a day and then you start again at day 1. Other than that, as with the "FOUND" game (both this one and Found are from the same dev), the daily bonus goes up until day 5, and then starts again with day 1.

It's the first time in 8-11 years I've ever seen that happen. Which granted, doesn't mean any other games haven't done it, just not any I've ever come across...

Go to: