I/m stuck in Shawns studio

[Post New]by sammyman1 on Jan 6, 14 11:13 PM
I can't find the code with the big statute and after i moved the ashes i pushed the things nothing happens

Re:I/m stuck in Shawns studio

[Post New]by chooklet on Mar 25, 14 11:44 PM
I am as well, please help
2nd post, doesn't anyone have the answer as I am about to chuck the game and waste money.

Edited on 05/07/2014 at 5:42:02 PM PST

[Post New]by marthaderby on Apr 5, 14 11:44 AM
chooklet wrote:I am as well, please help

cokienutt
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by cokienutt on Apr 5, 14 4:18 PM
I'm stuck with that big statue also (w/a bunch of numbers),,,,help

cokienutt
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by cokienutt on Apr 6, 14 4:11 PM
I found symbols on the frame of the chisels like the ones in the oven....but that didn't help me. I pushed the stones in the order of the first four symbols. This isn't very far into this game it seems to me. This is really pissing me off

[Post New]by woopsey on May 1, 14 5:52 PM
So who is going to help me get past the fireplace symbols and the statute ????
I'm ready to toss the game out !!!

[Post New]by sheilabush123 on May 10, 14 3:45 PM
no one answers in this forum. ithink the game has kinks in it as I am in the beginning and I cant grab the tape or move the papers around. It does make me upset too seeing I paid for this game.

[Post New]by jfpainter on May 18, 14 4:35 PM
I am stuck as well. Just finished paying for the game. Big Fish needs to give us some help. Some times the fireplace symbols get slightly lighter. If we don't get some help with this, I probably won't be buying anymore Big Fish products.

[Post New]by jfpainter on May 20, 14 5:08 AM
Figured it out. As you press each tile, the edges darken slightly. Indicating it has been pressed. After pressing seven times the tiles all brighten slightly. This is the starting point. Now press the tiles in the order in which they appear on the edge of the picture frame. The center tile now opens.

Go to: