Need help?You came to the right place!

[Post New]by winterrose502 on Jan 7, 14 3:36 PM
Are you new to the game? Or just need help? You came to the right place!just ask you away.if you have an ant problem or sinks leaking just ask me!

Re:Need help?You came to the right place!

[Post New]by Janet2013 on Feb 11, 14 5:20 PM
How come I don't have Christmas decorations in my game?

bkfrenchy
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re hiccups

[Post New]by bkfrenchy on Feb 13, 14 6:24 PM
How do I get rid of the hiccups!? I did once but have no idea what happened?
Thanks

earthgirl09
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re hiccups

[Post New]by earthgirl09 on Feb 15, 14 10:15 AM
bkfrenchy wrote:How do I get rid of the hiccups!? I did once but have no idea what happened?
Thanks

Simply drag the person with hiccups to the kitchen sink. Drinking water cures hiccups.

[Post New]by winterrose502 on Feb 17, 14 11:33 AM
Janet2013 wrote:How come I don't have Christmas decorations in my game?
Janet you have to buy the decorstions in the furihture but Christmas is over valentines and other holidays are coming up so more DECORATIONS! YAY!!!!!

bear55
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by bear55 on Feb 21, 14 12:01 PM
What room does a mail order butcher do their work, I cannot find it.

How do I buy more coins?

[Post New]by poppins1 on Mar 3, 14 7:56 AM
winterrose502 wrote:Are you new to the game? Or just need help? You came to the right place!just ask you away.if you have an ant problem or sinks leaking just ask me!

bkfrenchy
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by bkfrenchy on Mar 19, 14 6:59 PM
There was a yellow item near trash can and when I put a peep on it, says need something else. Put them in workroom, nothing.... anyone got an idea??

[Post New]by blueknight1111 on Mar 24, 14 6:00 PM
How many kids can you have at once?

Also, what happens if you don't have kids in one generation? Do you just adopt new kids?

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on May 27, 14 4:48 PM
blueknight1111 wrote:How many kids can you have at once?

Also, what happens if you don't have kids in one generation? Do you just adopt new kids?

You can have triplets in on fell swoop. each new family can have a max of 6 children.

If you don't have any kids you can adopt for $4000. This is cheaper than using a pink baby boost shot on each parent..

sometimes you hear a soft knock at the door and it is an orphan who wants to be adopted for free.

if the parents die w/o any kids it lets you choose another another char, same way as when you started, you scoll through all these chars and see what they look like and what their jobs are and how much they have in their bank accounts.

hth!

Edited on 05/27/2014 at 4:52:22 PM PST

kit1717
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Reply to question about yellow stuff by the outside trash bins

[Post New]by kit1717 on Jun 2, 14 11:25 PM
The yellow stuff by the outside bins is supposed to be lemon slices. It is part of the process of getting rid of the ants. See the threads about how to get rid of the ants permanently. Basically, a peep makes ant spray/bait in the workshop from a spice in the kitchen and then the lemon out by the trash.

[Post New]by ChantalizingEyes on Jun 26, 14 3:18 AM
bear55 wrote:What room does a mail order butcher do their work, I cannot find it.

The kitchen

tdunich
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by tdunich on Jun 28, 14 5:03 PM
So, I asked this question in a new topic but thought that I would go ahead and post it in here as well just in case... I apologize to everyone for the double posting of this but really need to know what I should do and if this is just something that happens from time to time or if it is a glitch in my game......

Alright, so I'm kind of stuck here. This is the story of what's going on...

3rd Gen Michael and Kensi had 3 kids (Abbie, Frankie & Tommy). Abbie and Frankie had went off to college and Tommy was still at home. Both Kensi and Michael died at the same time and at a fairly young age (not sure what happened as everyone was well fed, energy was up, both were at the 8th level of their careers and neither was sick...)

The screen came up and told me that I needed to replace them and made me adopt someone new (someone not in the family since Tommy was still at home).

So, I adopted Jacob as the new dad and soon after that (when Jacob was in his early 30's), Tommy went off to college.

Jacob was in his 20's when he came into the home and moved quickly up to the 8th level of his career. However, no marriage proposals came in like I thought they would and Jacob never showed up on the Family Gen screen. But it showed him as having the 3 kids. (kind of like an uncle moving in after the kids parents passed away as a legal guardian).

He adopted a son (Dillon - I guess that I didn't want him to be all alone anymore... :-D) and single dad/uncle/guardian and him went about their lives.

Well, today, at about 58 years old, Jacob passed away. Dillon is only 9 years old and he is the only one in the home, just puttering about doing his own thing. I kept waiting for it to tell me that I needed to adopt someone else like it did when Michael and Kensi passed away but nothing has popped up so far.

So, I went into the Family Generation page thinking that it would now have me pick one of the kids to take over the house as it usually does when the last parent dies but the button to do this that usually appears at the top of the screen isn't there so it isn't letting me do anything.

So, now I have a 9 year old kid running around the house with no adult to work and make money and no way to adopt another adult or let one of the kids take over the house to start a 4th Gen. And to my thinking, Dillon should be much older by now. He is still only 9 years old and him and Jacob had been living alone for quite a while. (really odd???)

So, has this happened to any e

Go to: