Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

How long to play?

[Post New]by Melymc on Jan 7, 14 10:36 PM
I was just wondering approximately how long it took people to finish this game? I appreciate any help anyone can give me! I hope everyone who is being hit by the blizzard weather (like I am) is safe and comfortable! Thank you!

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

Re:How long to play?

[Post New]by mamajay on Jan 8, 14 4:12 AM
I think it took me about 3 hours or so to play the game. I did try all the mini-games, but some I had to skip on, when I couldn't figure them out

You have all my sympathy with having to suffer that horrible weather! DH and I have been watching all that snow on our news broadcasts, and it reminds us of the film "The Day After Tomorrow"!

I am in Australia, where we are waiting for the real summer to finally make its appearance, lol.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 8, 14 6:38 PM
It took me 4 hours and 15 minutes. I didn't read much of the journal and I didn't read any of the gold cards. So if I had read the journal and the gold cards it would have taken a little longer. I skipped a couple of the puzzles.

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on Jan 9, 14 11:30 PM
Thank you very much ladies (mamajay & LizzieK)!! I appreciate your help! It seems like a fun little game, I believe I will get it.

Mamajay....please don't even say that! Lol! I saw that movie too, even though it did seem like it at the time, thank goodness it wasn't that bad, the snow eventually stopped. Although it snowed again today, if you can believe it. We have been on a red travel warning all week, emergency travel only, all the schools have been closed. Thanks for your sympathy, I have Always wanted to go to Australia! Hopefully some day I make it. If I can be figure out how to be knocked out for the two day plane ride . Lol. Have a great day!

Go to: