j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by j62janet on Jan 8, 14 4:55 AM
Is there going to be a walkthrough for this game, or is it to soon, as it's new to the website, I hope someone answers

atmmts
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by atmmts on Jan 8, 14 6:50 AM
Usually takes some time before a full walk through is posted, but you may check the forum for a thread on any specific problem you're having w/ game. Also, you can always start a thread yourself to get help. I've gotten great help w/ many games over the years using the forums.
Good Luck!

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Jan 8, 14 6:57 AM
It looks as though the hint system is adequate for this game , but I like to try and judge how long a game is going to be by looking at the w/through . My demo finished with 25 mins remaining so I'm not sure . Enjoyed what I did play though .

jonah11
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by jonah11 on Jan 8, 14 10:33 AM
If you go to the community tab at the top of the bar code you can usually find the walkthroughts.

dogcatmom
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by dogcatmom on Jan 10, 14 1:10 PM
Does Big Fish not like walkthroughs anymore? The last few games I've looked at don't have them. I like them for a lot of reasons.

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by demon13 on Jan 10, 14 7:07 PM
I WON'T BUY A GAME WITHOUT ONE.. AND I HAVE TO CUT BACK ON CEs.I LOSE A LOT OF CREDITS TOO. JUST SO WRONG..

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Jan 11, 14 8:54 AM
Thank you for all your replies, I didn't expect any

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jan 24, 14 3:10 AM
There is no walkthrough on BF. I Googled the game and found a couple of sources that said there were wTs available that were downloads. I couldn't get them to download, out of luck. I'm stuck on the wardrobe door in the magician's room

Go to: