MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

HOW I OBTAINED 3 stars in ALL stages of ALL Levels

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 8, 14 6:59 AM
Hi Folks

Starting about the middle of the last row, I was having a very difficult time in getting 3 stars in 2 of the stages of 1 particular level and my odds were not improving; except for the UNDO button, I had no other "power-ups" with which to use, no extra cards, and no whack-a-mal options.

I decided to take a gamble and see if I could REPLAY the 1st row of levels WITHOUT my 3-star scoring changing and YES, I was able to do so. I REFUSED to use ANY of the power-ups that I'd obtained (including the turn over all board cards which was EXTREMELY helpful in one of the stages that I was having a difficult time with), extra cards and the whack-a-mal beaver and even though I scored a 1 or 2 star within that stage of the level, my 3-star score NEVER changed!!

I only had to repeat a partial of the 1st row (quit after getting the power-up that allowed me to turn over all the board cards) and was able to successfully complete the last row with all stages of each level with 3 stars; I would've, however, been willing to repeat the gameplay of that 1st row -- had it become necessary.

Just an FYI if anyone is as determined as I was in accomplishing the feat of obtaining 3 stars in all the stages of all of the levels.

MEnr56

Go to: