cannot put the wench handle on the telescope

[Post New]by skravetz1 on Jan 8, 14 8:54 AM
I to am stuck at the telescope.I cannot put the wench handle on the telescope.I keep getting the bird scene.No matter where i click i cannot get to the place the wench handle goes.Can someone please help.

Re:cannot put the wench handle on the telescope

[Post New]by jspillers on Jan 8, 14 11:34 AM
Click up left hand corner of picture and it will take you to the telescope so you can put the handle on.

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by jramme on Jan 8, 14 12:33 PM
skravetz1 wrote:I to am stuck at the telescope.I cannot put the wench handle on the telescope.I keep getting the bird scene.No matter where i click i cannot get to the place the wench handle goes.Can someone please help.

I don't think you use the wrench on the telescope. You need a valve handle which you find in another location.

fnoske
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by fnoske on Jan 8, 14 2:06 PM
first go to the picture of the bird, them click the left corner. you then can place the winch handel

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Jan 8, 14 10:32 PM
skravetz1 wrote:I to am stuck at the telescope.I cannot put the wench handle on the telescope.I keep getting the bird scene.No matter where i click i cannot get to the place the wench handle goes.Can someone please help.
The wench handle goes on the wench in the window sill, below the telescope.

Happy gaming!

cherylt928
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by cherylt928 on Jan 9, 14 6:48 PM
jspillers wrote:Click up left hand corner of picture and it will take you to the telescope so you can put the handle on.

Thank you so much! Worked like a charm -- I know I was just about to give up and figured I would have to start it again (one day)...

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Jan 10, 14 6:56 PM
Same problem here. Thought I was going to have to uninstall/reinstall due to a glitch.

Go to: