oleman
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Stuck, Can't get to the garage

[Post New]by oleman on Jan 8, 14 12:21 PM
I'm stuck. I have done everything and when I hit the hint button I only have two choices, either the gallery or Judy's apartment. I have the garage key and that is where I need to go.

Re:Stuck, Can't get to the garage

[Post New]by MerleInNashville on Jan 8, 14 7:28 PM
Did you put the puzzle together at the gallery? You should get the keys back to the mansion once you complete that task. Then you can go to the garage.

oleman
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by oleman on Jan 17, 14 1:15 PM
What puzzle? Only thing in the gallery is the alarm box and I don't have the code to deactivate it. Can't find anything in Judy's house to use as a code.

Edited on 01/18/2014 at 10:22:31 AM PST

[Post New]by myfagan on Jan 26, 14 3:11 AM
Put the powder on the code box and you will see three numbers. Touch those numbers in order to turn off lasers. There is a painting in the gallery with a puzzle. When you finish that puzzle you can enter garage .

oleman
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by oleman on Mar 26, 14 3:59 PM
ok, where do I get the powder? Nothing shows up in the apartment.

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Apr 7, 14 9:36 AM
The powder is from a HOS scene. I think it was in the gazebo but I'm not sure.

[Post New]by mammashark on Apr 9, 14 7:16 PM
I can't get there either. I click on the car keys but the mansion is not highlighted so I can't get there.

[Post New]by 1drdog on Jun 1, 14 1:38 PM
Did anybody ever answer this question for people who can't get the powder? I played though the game a couple of times and get stuck between the apartment and the art gallery - not able to click on power or find it for that matter, I have 3 out of 4 shield (look like it's going to form a circle when I get all 4), and the key to the garage back at the mansion. The second time I started over, I made sure that I checked every room before going to the apartment, and I found no hidden object games or anything that was left to do at the Gatsby place before heading to the apartment. At the apartment, I got the key to the garage at the Gatsby place, but I can't go there, only the apartment and art gallery, no powder to dust the code box for fingerprints anywhere. Clicked on everything at the apartment -looks like there may be a box of powder on top of Amy's dresser but nothing happens when I click on it. Does anyone have a saved game that has the powder or can tell me anything about specifically where to find the powder. I' having the same problems as everyone who has posted here. Please help. Thanks

1drdog

[Post New]by safunc on Sep 6, 14 10:45 AM
I have exactly the same problem. The hint keeps circling the car keys but that just allows me to move between the apartment and the gallery. I do not have the code for the laser deactivate. HELP!

Go to: