kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

Bonus chapter - last mini game - no help in strategy guide

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Jan 8, 14 7:40 PM
I'm stuck on the last mini game (I think) in the bonus chapter. The one where you push the pillars(?) into the slots. I am stuck on level 2 and cannot finish the game, and the SG only says solve the mini game.

locojet
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

Re:Bonus chapter - last mini game - no help in strategy guide

[Post New]by locojet on Jan 9, 14 2:35 PM
I'm suck there too Kaitlinn!!!!!. no help in strategy guide. please someone who has got past this help us out....... love this game..
I only am on the first one. I was thinking there may be three. so im in big trouble if I can get past the first one..;p;

Edited on 01/09/2014 at 2:36:50 PM PST

ibn1984
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ibn1984 on Jan 12, 14 9:49 PM
Same here. That puzzle is NOT in the strategy guide. I skipped it on round two. Now that will be another achievement I won't get.
1. Not playing the game in expert mode
2. Skipping a puzzle
3. Not getting all the achievements.
I think I did pretty good.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Jan 13, 14 8:35 PM
Same problem here. I am on round two i believe. Couldn't believe the strategy guide had no help.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Jan 13, 14 8:38 PM
Had to skip it.

LynFrank
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by LynFrank on Jan 17, 14 3:59 AM
I am thinking the same also. Am at the second one and tried as many different moves as was possible as far as I am concerned - if only we had one extra space to move! Guess I will have to forego the same achievements as ibn1984. Bummer!

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jan 18, 14 3:34 AM
Good news! I haven't even tried the demo, but I always read the forum before getting "hooked" on a game. I have found a chapter-by-chapter video walkthrough for the game, including the solution for the puzzle. Since I would not be permitted to post the link, if anyone is interested, just PM me and I will send you the info. (I am not sure if will delete a link in a PM, but if they do, we can get you to the right place through email.)

babytax68
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by babytax68 on Jan 18, 14 4:25 PM
There are detailed step-by-step instructions on how to pass this game as it continues to be a tricky one for a lot of us! Go back and click on the title "chess puzzle" and towards the bottom of the page you'll see my post; Hope it helps.

Go to: