maxforme
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Achievements I can only get 19

[Post New]by maxforme on Jan 8, 14 9:00 PM
I have 19 achievements, Beat Record, manual Dexterity, Trickster, Strategist, Juggler, Gold Reserve, First Gold, Persistence,Diligence, Perfection, Athlete, Commander, Builder, Homage to Homer, Croesus, Timekeeper, The Gold Mean, Merchant, Gold Chain. I still have Excellence and Champion of Champions greyed out.
I have tried everyone's ideas but can't get the last achievement to complete my full set.
Can anyone help me out?

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Jan 18, 14 5:20 AM
How did you get Athlete? It says to use the Run Faster bonus on "any four servants" I've played several levels with three house servants, and a bonus servant, then with bonus time remaining, used the run faster bonus so that all four were running faster, but I still don't get the reward. I'm guessing that is not what it means me to do?

Thanks

maxforme wrote:I have 19 achievements, Beat Record, manual Dexterity, Trickster, Strategist, Juggler, Gold Reserve, First Gold, Persistence,Diligence, Perfection, Athlete, Commander, Builder, Homage to Homer, Croesus, Timekeeper, The Gold Mean, Merchant, Gold Chain. I still have Excellence and Champion of Champions greyed out.
I have tried everyone's ideas but can't get the last achievement to complete my full set.
Can anyone help me out?

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Feb 2, 14 10:18 AM
maxforme wrote:I have 19 achievements, Beat Record, manual Dexterity, Trickster, Strategist, Juggler, Gold Reserve, First Gold, Persistence,Diligence, Perfection, Athlete, Commander, Builder, Homage to Homer, Croesus, Timekeeper, The Gold Mean, Merchant, Gold Chain. I still have Excellence and Champion of Champions greyed out.
Can anyone help me out?

These are the two achievements I'm missing too - though I finished all 4 minigames in gold time (or are there other minigames??)

JB4510: Chose any level where the Run Faster Bonus is available; upgrade the house so that you have 3 people at home and wait until you have to fulfill the last task in that level; then press "Run Faster" and finish that level, Hercules will count as servant too, so you get that achievement, as soon as all four run towards the pointer

maxforme
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Achievements I can only get 19

[Post New]by maxforme on Feb 17, 14 2:44 AM
I have just completed this game for the third time and still can't get the last 2 achievements.
I am starting to think there is a glitch in the game as I have gold on every level and every mini game in a new record time each time I play it.
I will try putting in a technical complaint and see what they say.
It is now starting to get boring.

[Post New]by allegro2500 on Feb 17, 14 9:13 AM
Yeah, I can't get the last achievement either, the one that says you got all the achievements. I have no idea what I'm missing! I don't see any unfinished ones. Maybe there's a hidden achievement?

maxforme
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by maxforme on Feb 20, 14 4:34 AM
Finally!!!!! I replayed everything, twice. I tried for speed, I tried for accuracy and it looks as though the answer is the Hydra Heads. You have to keep all of Hercules life intact, the green bar at the bottom. The third time the hydra appears if you are not ready you will loose a large piece of Hercules life. Be ready and start zapping. At the end it says I have finished with all achievements and won the Champions of Champions. Yay!!!

Go to: