SHOff
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Any games like Shop n Spree

[Post New]by SHOff on Mar 15, 09 5:30 PM
Just discovered Shop n Spree and love it. Anyone know of a game that's similar?
Thanks!!

melisten
Manatee
Manatee
3,783 Posts

Re:Any games like Shop n Spree

[Post New]by melisten on Mar 15, 09 7:48 PM
Welcpme Shoff to the pond where the water is warm and the fish cool

I love this game to - sorry BF does not have the Little Shop series - here is hoping

Renee02
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,068 Posts

[Post New]by Renee02 on Mar 15, 09 8:05 PM
I enjoyed Go-go gourmet, and Go-Go gourmet chef of the year. They are Hidden object and time management mixed, like Shop-N-Spree. The only major difference I know of is that they are restaurant based, instead of shopping mall based. Give the demos a try before you may enjoy these.

bfgAegean
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Mar 16, 09 8:33 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Shop-n-Spree. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

SHOff
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by SHOff on Mar 28, 09 7:58 AM
Renee,
Thanks for recommending Go Go Gourmet & Go Go Gourmet chef of the year. I LOVE them both. I'm playing the first one through for the second time now. Loved the trial version of chef of the year. I'm waiting for my credit to purchase that one. Thanks again!!

Sheryl

[Post New]by ilovemycookie on Apr 21, 11 4:47 AM
I would also like reccomendations for games like Shop and Spree. I will try the Gourmet games. Are there any others?

Thanks

rrrachel
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rrrachel on Jul 6, 13 5:49 AM
Renee02 wrote:I enjoyed Go-go gourmet, and Go-Go gourmet chef of the year. They are Hidden object and time management mixed, like Shop-N-Spree. The only major difference I know of is that they are restaurant based, instead of shopping mall based. Give the demos a try before you may enjoy these.

Hello.
Thanks for the information. These games are great!!!

Go to: