Scobeaux
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Give us the option to switch to untimed within profile!!! (Level 29)

[Post New]by Scobeaux on Jan 10, 14 11:25 AM
I am deeply disappointed that I cannot progress beyond level 29 in this game. It's not even close - usually I only get two goats - and I don't think I will ever be able to, although I have tried maybe 20 times so far. (And it's not like I am a novice at M3 games, I have played and beaten dozens of them.) The problem is that the golden pathway is not very visible to me and the time is too short, and the bonuses can't help with either of those two problems. So here I am with a game that I was doing really well on and which I really liked, but because the developers chose not to allow us to switch between timed and untimed within a single profile (so as to get by a problem level), I have to abandon the game. (I don't like to play untimed, plus you can't get all the trophies.) Many other developers allow this kind of switch - so how hard could it be? And from reading the posts on this forum, I see that others are having the same problem. Please, developers, make this change so we can enjoy your game.

Go to: