Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Last pages for book

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Jan 11, 14 7:04 AM
I cannot seem to find the last pages to the book so I cannot get the letter and the stamp which means I cannot finish yet another game. Getting a little bit annoyed with this always happening. Can anyone help me with this so I can finish the game. Thank you

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Last pages for book

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 11, 14 8:40 AM
SPOILER AHEAD

Hi Kayen59,

I just checked the SG and I think I did things in a different order to the way it's described, but you need to find all of the crystals to put in the book the statue is holding on the bridge. It'll open up and the last pages will be in there.

My last crystal was red and it's in the desk part of the beauty salon you need to pry open with the chisel.

Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Jan 11, 14 9:10 AM
I am at the last chapter in the game and I do not have the last pages so I cannot get the letter to finish the game. Guess I am going to get rid of this game

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 11, 14 9:17 AM
Kayen, please see reply above. There is no glitch in this game. You will get those pages and the letter. I got them and have the letter and am in Transylvania. No need to get rid of the game. You'll have Transylvania to look forward to after Prague, plus the bonus! You'll get there. Keep going.

Have you done the mural puzzle in the beauty salon, by the way?

ETA: I think we may be talking at cross purposes... I mean the pages you need to put into the book on the train so you get that letter are contained within another book - the book made of stone held by the statue on the bridge. You need to insert all of the crystals you find into that stone book and you'll get the pages to put into the book on the train.

Edited on 01/11/2014 at 9:24:57 AM PST

challis3
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by challis3 on Jan 11, 14 1:37 PM
There is an error in the game. I also failed to take the pages in the book after I placed the crystals. Now I'm on the train, no way to go back to Prague and can't continue in the game- even the hint function sends me nowhere. GRRRR.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 11, 14 2:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, challis3.

I had no problems, but if a tech error is at fault then perhaps your thread, Kayen59, to ask for help because you couldn't 'find' those missing pages would have been posted more effectively in the tech problem thread.

I tried to help. Sorry it wasn't of more help, Kayen. Might have been nice if you'd at least come back to set things straight.

Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Jan 12, 14 5:30 AM
I did read your post Tiger but I guess you did not read mine and thank you challis3 for saying that there is an error in this game.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 12, 14 5:39 AM
I did read both of your previous messages, Kayen, hence I tried harder to help you. You hadn't said that you thought there was a problem with the game at this point. Rather, I read your posts as meaning you couldn't 'find' the pages, which is somewhat different to saying you had somehow lost or couldn't get them due to a glitch.

I hope the tech department can sort this out for you. Good luck.

tomsmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by tomsmom on Jan 12, 14 1:04 PM
I too am having issues. I can't get off the train to go back! Help!!

LdyJne114
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by LdyJne114 on Jan 12, 14 2:28 PM
Same issue....the game should not allow you to finish that chapter if you don't have all the proper items to proceed. I sent a report in to tech support. They'll probably refund my money, and then I will forget about the game until the devs post a fix.

Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Jan 13, 14 2:44 AM
I do apologize Tiger for my post the other day, I am just getting a little frustrated with the problems I a having with BFG lately. I do hope that there is a fix and soon I would like to finish the game.

szeb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by szeb on Jan 13, 14 3:37 AM
The same thing just happened to me. After I got something out of the stone book it zoomed out then I couldn't zoom back even though the map showed there was an action available. The hint highlighted the statue but I couldn't zoom back in on it. I finished Prague, I'm on the train and no pages. I was hoping there was a fix, but tech support it is.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 13, 14 11:08 AM
Hello All,

I just wanted to pop in to let you know that we're looking into this issue and will let you know when we have more information.

In the meantime, if you are experiencing this issue, please contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report so we can take a closer look at what's happening there. To reach them, just click on the blue text below:

Contact Us

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread, as this is a tech issue. If you'd like to re-post, please feel free to do that in the dedicated tech thread for this game.

Thanks!

bfgDeveron

Go to: