What can you do when you have lost the drill? Get your money back?

[Post New]by checkmatedrive3 on Jan 11, 14 10:38 PM
Obviously many others have had the drill problem. I don't see any answers. Hope to find a walk through. I certainly don't want to do the entire game over to lose the drill again. However, I know now where to start on the shield so maybe I won't lose the drill next time through. But Arghhh! Has anyone gotten any help on this.

beamer37
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

Re:What can you do when you have lost the drill? Get your money back?

[Post New]by beamer37 on Jul 25, 14 10:22 AM
I already started over because of a glitch. Almost to the end .do not want to start over again. What a rip off.

[Post New]by 1floozie on Aug 2, 14 2:34 PM
I am also stuck on the drill. I am so disappointed with this game. Big Fish Games should take better care of their clientele.

[Post New]by Suzannemv on Dec 12, 14 10:35 PM
I too am having the same problem. this is the second game in the last three that I have played that I had to start over again because of a glitch in the game. the other one was Play Vampire Legends. I am really starting to get frustrated with Big Fish Games.

[Post New]by BrittRae on Feb 27, 15 7:13 PM
I am also having this same problem. I no longer have the drill to use on the lock. Will have to start over. This has happened to me before and it's very frustrating. I'm a big fish member and this should not be happening!

Go to: