Stuck at "photos"

[Post New]by wineguy85 on Jan 12, 14 6:59 AM
About 2 hours into the game and am stuck at a scene with 5 photographs on a line. There's room for a 6th but have no idea where it is. The only thing the hint button says is to go to the line, but when you go there and hit the hint again it says "there's nothing to do here. At that point the map shows no where else to go??? Thanks in advance if you can help

Re:Stuck at "photos"

[Post New]by peachlizard on Jan 12, 14 2:13 PM
I am stuck at the photos too
(AFTER POSTING THIS I FOUND THE ANSWER IN MY NOTES--I think it was page 38 or something like that)

Edited on 01/12/2014 at 2:47:38 PM PST

[Post New]by wineguy85 on Jan 13, 14 3:13 AM
My notes only go up to page 37. The key must be in the order you place the photos. Any one know the answer?

Thanks

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 14, 14 1:15 PM
You need to find the piece of paper showing the configuration of the photos. It's on the signpost in the first scene of this area, where the dog is.

[Post New]by ZSprite on Jan 18, 14 9:06 AM
There are no active scenes in the first area with the dog. The only place left is the piggy bank which I have nothing that will break it. I don't know where else this piece of paper can be. :-(

[Post New]by ZSprite on Jan 18, 14 9:11 AM
Okay, now I'm at the point where the ONLY left to do is the pictures. I still can't find anything in the first scene with the dog. :-(

[Post New]by pam72149cunningh on Jan 20, 14 4:27 PM
Look in your "notes" there should be a picture that shows the order of how the photos should be hung.

Go to: