Glitch in game, Book pages (Chech Republic)

[Post New]by mkgriego on Jan 12, 14 2:44 PM
Hi,

I realized after playing the game twice to this point, that there is a glitch in the game that does not allow you to get the book pages from the statue with all the crystals. You can not complete the game without those pages. Has anyone else had this issue and how did you resolve it?

Thanks

szeb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Glitch in game, Book pages (Chech Republic)

[Post New]by szeb on Jan 13, 14 3:48 AM
Same problem for me. The game did not let me zoom in to pick them up. Others have had this problem and there seems to be no fix. I would suggest contacting tech support which is what I'm going to do.

challis3
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by challis3 on Jan 13, 14 7:52 AM
Yep- exact same problem here- contacted tech support 2 days ago, haven't heard anything yet.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 13, 14 11:11 AM
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we're currently looking into this issue with the pages in Prague. We'll keep you updated as we have news.

If you are experiencing this issue, it would be very helpful for you to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. This will help the team look into the issue more and we'll be able to collect data to report to the developer if necessary. To reach them, just click on the blue text below:

Contact Us

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread, as this is a tech issue. If you'd like to re-post, please feel free to do that in the dedicated tech thread for this game.

Thanks!

bfgDeveron

Go to: